Traktor Question: 1/32 loop with synced decks

Default Traktor Question: 1/32 loop with synced decks

Not sure if this is a bug or a program limitation but I like to do a loop roll while a new track is building and flicking the loop roll to 1/32 and filtering it out or whatever I end up doing. Basically when the master is the track that I'm decreasing loop size on, every loop size up to 1/16 plays fine but when 1/32 is selected the slaved track decided to jump to the same loop size leading to a terrible buzz and music stoping instead of the song dropping. Very very embarrassing and obnoxious.

My question being is this something that I could map out (1/32 loop disengages sync) or could this be a mapping problem (using BeauBrights S2 mapping) or maybe a Traktor bug. Any info or advise would be greatly appreciated. Thanks.

Tech Mentor

Just un-master the track you're looping on and you should be fine. Still seems to me like a bug though, but an easy one to circumvent.
    Dell XPS 15 1080p -|- Kontrol X1 -|- Kontrol F1 -|- Akai LPD8 -|- Audio 6 -|- Traktor Scratch Pro 2.5 -|- 2 * Reloop RP-4000 M3Ds

Yeah just a master track switch would be pretty easy. Just hate to have to think of one other thing when I'm trying to build a drop.