Planning to subscribe to a DJ music pool, what sites will you recommend?
    Tech Convert

Default Planning to subscribe to a DJ music pool, what sites will you recommend?

Need help finding the best DJ music pool to download tracks for future gigs. I am interested to sign-up as I want all my downloads legally and of great quality. Appreciate the suggestions! Drop them all here. Thanks.

Tech Wizard

You're starting off in the right direction looking for reputable places to obtain your music. I did a search a few months ago and decided to try DJCity. I mainly picked it because it was one of the only record pools that lets you check out what songs they have before you sign up. The sound quality is great, and they have a decent selection of tracks, but I don't really like how they typically keep songs up there for 6 months to a year, so it's hard to start a collection of classics. I remember reading about zip dj or something like that which sounded like a peer-to-peer record pool. I'm sure people here know some good ones.

Tech Convert

iDJ Pool is good. I use DJCity now because its a little bit cheaper and I can preview songs on my phone during lunch at work.

Tech Guru

I too have been interested in finding a good DJ pool. I'm looking for one with a massive back catalogue though, spanning all genres. Like Spotify. But actual files. I'd happily pay twice my Spotify subscription if I could actually take the tracks off it and put them into Traktor.

Tech Convert

Quote Originally Posted by Chrisku13 View Post
    You're starting off in the right direction looking for reputable places to obtain your music. I did a search a few months ago and decided to try DJCity. I mainly picked it because it was one of the only record pools that lets you check out what songs they have before you sign up. The sound quality is great, and they have a decent selection of tracks, but I don't really like how they typically keep songs up there for 6 months to a year, so it's hard to start a collection of classics. I remember reading about zip dj or something like that which sounded like a peer-to-peer record pool. I'm sure people here know some good ones.
    So much appreciate this Chrisku13! My friends recommended zipDJ too. Good to know I am getting good feedbacks for it. Am considering it too since one of my peers said zipDJ is giving some kind of free tour for first time registrants - will try it out. Will also check DJCity! Thanks again