Tsi files mac pc compatible Traktor Pro 2.6

Default Tsi files mac pc compatible Traktor Pro 2.6

Hey all, I painstakingly created a midi-mapping for an HiD controller on windows, I have recently switched to mac. I have the exported tsi file I used with PC and I have loaded it into traktor. I am using Multicontrol to go HID to Midi and am seeing it register with traktor but the mapped controls are not activating.

Any ideas?

Tech Guru

The problem might be with your HID to MIDI program as TSI files do not vary between OSX and Windows.
    VCM100 / X1 / DJM250 / DJM900 / CDJ2000s / Maschine / Audio2+4 / 2i4 / HS8s / TSP 2.6.8
    Macbook Air i7-3667U+8GB 10.9 / Win7x64 i5-3570k+24GB

Does the MIDI light on the top left blink when you press/turn a control on your controller? Case not, double check your MIDI IN/OUT port assignment in Traktor to make sure they're not actually set to n/a. Start a new MIDI map to see if you can learn some MIDI note/controls. Case not, I would bet something wrong in Multicontrol.
    Steve Zorilow: Facebook - Soundcloud - Mixcloud - Twitter

DJTT Mapping Ninja Moderator Stewe's Avatar

Check virtual midi cable too!

Awesome comments... thank you, yes Traktor picks up signal from the controller but nothing happens... I also attempted to recreate another mapping though it doesn't seem to want to learn... no matter what button I push it seems to only pop up with the same button code. It is really odd.. and what is the "Virtual Midi Cable?"
    Also in multicontrol I don't see the values going up and down... though I do see activity in the controller light in Traktor...

Thank you for the Help, I really appreciate it!! Making the transition from PC to Mac has been interesting though I must say that the Mac handles Traktor 100% better than the four PC's I worked with before it!! So I am very grateful to have it!

Also do you have any suggestions for HID to Midi other than Multicontrol that may work better or more efficiently?

Tech Student

Hi i'm looking for the TSI files for fader fox to Traktor 2.6 any ideas... I've got Audio 8 & Fader Fox DJ2