Where did you order your Push

Default Where did you order your Push

Just wanted to see if anyone ordered Push fromableton and if so how long is the wait. I ordered mine through guitar center and it has a ship out date of Mar 18. I was on abletons site yesterday and saw that through them it was 12+ weeks wait.

Is guitar center wrong or does ableton just have a longer wait time once all the suppliers get orders filled. So let me know how you got yours and when you expect it.

Tech Mentor

I ordered from Ableton. My shipping time is 1-2 weeks. It used to say 2-4 when I ordered on the 5th. I think the people that ordered late have a 12-14 week wait. GC may have ordered multiple units and can get them in on the 18th.... But I'm just speculating at all this. Mine may or may not get shipped out on the 18th from Ableton.

I had called gc this morning and the guy said he didnt have anything in the computer that said there was an issue with them shipping on the 18th. I was only checking since they original date gc gave me was in feb.

I was only curious on the dates. If it were going to be 3 months I would have lost interest in waiting.

Quote Originally Posted by Rexx View Post
    I ordered from Ableton. My shipping time is 1-2 weeks. It used to say 2-4 when I ordered on the 5th. I think the people that ordered late have a 12-14 week wait. GC may have ordered multiple units and can get them in on the 18th.... But I'm just speculating at all this. Mine may or may not get shipped out on the 18th from Ableton.