Weird Mapping Issue with T1

Default Weird Mapping Issue with T1

Normally I'm pretty good at sorting this kind of stuff out but I'm having a problem that has me absolutely stumped.

Over the last few months something has changed on my DDJ-T1, whenever I press the Autoloop button on Deck B it seems to set a Cue Point (always #4) on Deck A, then whenever I exit the loop (either through the loop out button OR autoloop) it takes the track playing on Deck A back to the cue point set when I began the loop, obviously this causes quite a stuff up, especially if I've had the loop going a while.

This doesn't occur if I change Deck B to Deck D (4th Channel) or happen when the loop is made using Deck A.

I've already tried changing the mapping back to the default one available on the Pioneer site and using the one on the CD...

The only thing I can think that has changed in my system is that Traktor has been upgraded, and the fault does seem to stem back to around that date, I'd say it was a hardware issue if it wasn't for the fact it works fine when set to Deck D.

Hopefully that isn't too confusing, I've tried to be as clear as I can..

Has anyone else (all 3 or 4 of us that purchased this..) with a T1 had this issue with 2.6? Or is it just me?

Thanks guys!

Tech Wizard

I had a similar type problem recently, I could not find the problem and it was not an errant mapping. However I had Imported some F1 tsi's earlier.

I fixed it by deletiong all the mappings and re-importing them individually. At the end even though I had the exact same set of controllers and mappings the problem was gone.

Hopefully you have either a complete Controller backup you can import, or individual backups of the mappings. (I like to have both) But even if you dont export them all afresh and give them up to date names and do the process above.

I have seen the DDJ-T1 affected by other controller additions etc in the past and it can be a bit funny, but ussually re-importing fixes it.

I see you have done some of the re-importing of the T1 mappings but it could be another controller that is causing the issue

Mo

Ah perfect. That fixed it. I had dozens of mappings in there from the various controllers I test for work. Thanks heaps dude.

Tech Wizard

Great stuff, Must say i love the T1, for some reason it gets a lot of bad press here, but I think thats just Pioneer jealousy.