[Electro] Torture Garden Manchester Preview Mix

Default Torture Garden Manchester Preview Mix

I recorded this live yesterday at HITOME Adore in Afflecks Palace in Manchester and it was at a preview and meet 'n' great for the upcoming Torture Garden Manchester fetish event (Sat 30th March) where I'm doing the first couple of hours in the main room.

MASSIVELY excited to be DJing this - going to be quite the lavish spectacle and I'm glad I'm warming up just as get to let my hair down and properly party afterwards

I was really pleased how this mix came together and was a really fun 'soiree' to play (was so HOT in the little shop but lots of fun).

Have to say though I messed up my start and had forgot to press record on during my first song (think I must've been distracted by all the pretties walking round in latex outfits) - but I decided not to tamper or try and fix it as rather proud of the mix on the whole

PLEASE NOTE - THE MIX DEF NOT WORKSAFE (AND NEITHER IS THE TORTURE GARDEN WEBSITE IF CHECKING OUT THE SITE - IT'S A MAJOR FETISH EVENT SO PLEASE DON'T CHECK AT WORK/UNDER 18 etc)

Last edited by Jane; 03-17-2013 at 09:39 AM.
    CDJ 2000s : DJM 900: Reloop RP-7000s : Mixvibes Cross 3+ : HPCompaq : iMac: Maschine 2 : Traktor Pro2 : XDJ-AERO : RMX1000
    facebook.com/djanedalton / and my DJ alter-ego, The Imperatrixx