Cheap arcade buttons and button configuration for traktor and ableton

Default Cheap arcade buttons and button configuration for traktor and ableton

I have recently built a custom midi controller out of 1 gamepad and 1 numeric pad. I currently have it setup on virtual dj but I dont really like that program. Whenever I try to configure my midi controller for traktor it is undetected and the numeric pad configurations do not save. I would also like to get better buttons for my controller. Im looking for cheap arcade buttons and I could careless if it is sanwa or other brands. It has to be around the 24mm-30mm range. The current buttons Im using is the 4 pack of normally open micro switches from radioshack. I decided on switching them as they are uncomfortable to use and they are horrible at button mashing. Would anyone like to help me on this?

:: Maschine MK2 :: MF SPECTRA :: Novation Launchpad :: Moog Little Phatty Stage II :: MBP 13.3" i7 2.9GHz Turbo 3.6GHz 8GB ::

I dont want the snap in ones as my case is very fragile I already have the new case ready to go but the wood for it is not that strong. I prefer the ones where you screw em into the hole and put the threaded washer so it is secure.

Now that I have that done (the arcade buttons). I now need to figure out the problem I have with ableton and traktor. I know this is a software problem not a hardware problem as if it were a hardware problem I would find wires touching other ones making it think other buttons are being pushed at the same time canceling out what I want. All cables are properly soldered into place with heat shrink tubing to keep nice and shut.