Zomo MC-1000 Video Review
Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Default Zomo MC-1000 Video Review

As promised, here's my video review (and mapping talkthrough) for the Zomo MC-1000

nice review & vid mate. extra points for the djtt cable
    Acer E5 i7 16GB 512SSD 2TBHD ~ WIN 10 ~ TSP 2.11 ~ AUDIO 6 ~ DUAL X1s ~ DN-X1600 ~ SPECTRA ~ TWISTER ~ ATH-PRO500 MK2 ~ ZED6FX ~ AT2020

" I’m the Dude, so that’s what you call me. That or, uh His Dudeness, or uh Duder, or El Duderino, if you’re not into the whole brevity thing. "

Haha cheers Felt like overkill when I bought 3 of them, but they really are quite nice :P

The little Velcro tie thing is very handy, plus the double ferrite core == win

Your mapping is nice but a little to much for me, lol! Nice review though I agree the unit is solid.

Quote Originally Posted by soundinsurgent712 View Post
    Your mapping is nice but a little to much for me, lol! Nice review though I agree the unit is solid.
    It's not as complicated as it looks tbh, once you spend about 5-10 minutes using it it becomes second nature Gonna modify it to use depression of the center rotary encoder as a "hold shift" for basic transport functions (cue, play/pause, jog turn, track posititon, delete cuepoints, etc)

Great review. You have made me want one.....
    DJ'ing: 2x1200MK2, DJM 850, Dicers, F1, Zomo MC-1000, Sony MDR-v700, i7 Win 10 HP Envy
    Production: Ableton Live 8 and a mouse, Sennheiser HD400, Sony VAIO

Click HERE to D/L Free Tracks from Soundcloud!!!
    https://www.facebook.com/Patchdj

MDC any chance of the mapping for the Zomo please? Just picked one up and the map you are using looks great.

I am not to upto speed with mapping in traktor and wondered if it would be possible to alter the map to use shift + hotcues to access additional hotcues (4 to 6) whilst using another button (sync maybe) +hotcues as a delete?

Quote Originally Posted by Crem Brule View Post
    MDC any chance of the mapping for the Zomo please? Just picked one up and the map you are using looks great.

I am not to upto speed with mapping in traktor and wondered if it would be possible to alter the map to use shift + hotcues to access additional hotcues (4 to 6) whilst using another button (sync maybe) +hotcues as a delete?
    I've just modified the mapping (Deck A only, for now - mapping the others is time-consuming haha) to offer all 8 cuepoints in both Normal Mode and Shift Mode, as well as a few other little goodies.

And where can I get my grubby mits on it?

Haha Gimme a couple of hours, I'll finish the mapping up and upload it

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast