[Hip Hop / Trap / Glitch / Breaks] New Mixtape TrapGear Solid-- Check it out; feedback
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Default New Mixtape TrapGear Solid-- Check it out; feedback

Check out my mixtape. Trapgear Solid. Looking for all feedback, good and bad.

I'm a fan of all things art. Music, film, photography, acting, dancing. Expression is powerful.
    www.twitter.com/mtlgrrr
    www.soundcloud.com/mtlgrrr
    www.facebook.com/mtlgrrr

Needs more surveillance cameras.

Quote Originally Posted by mattmangrease View Post
    Needs more surveillance cameras.
    I'm a fan of all things art. Music, film, photography, acting, dancing. Expression is powerful.
    www.twitter.com/mtlgrrr
    www.facebook.com/mtlgrrr

It's actually pretty good, though. Was it a live mix or was it pieced together with ableton?

It's actually pretty good, though. Was it a live mix or was it pieced together with ableton?
    Thanks!!

Live. I use Traktor and a MF Spectra. I've never played with Ableton yet but I look forward to it. Messing around with the Remix Decks is kind of giving me a taste of sampling and what not.
    www.twitter.com/mtlgrrr
    www.facebook.com/mtlgrrr

So I just finished it. This is one of the best trap mixes I've heard. It's not obnoxious at all, it's just a solid mix. I was expecting another Metal Gear sample at the end, but was pleasantly surprised with what you did instead.

So I just finished it. This is one of the best trap mixes I've heard. It's not obnoxious at all, it's just a solid mix. I was expecting another Metal Gear sample at the end, but was pleasantly surprised with what you did instead.
    I appreciate that alot. Having friends say is good is one thing, but having people say the same thing that I don't know is awesome, especially when its so easy to just ignore it. I appreciate your feedback!

Also, yea... i try to keep my mixes simple and clean. I don't like going overboard with samples... especially when no ones even heard of me haha. Nothing worse than a DJ name dropping himself 10 times a minute... when ive never even heard of who he is.
    Last edited by djmetalgear; 03-21-2013 at 02:17 PM.
    www.twitter.com/mtlgrrr
    www.facebook.com/mtlgrrr

Tech Convert

Got to say I'm not a fan of the tracklist, but this is some pretty solid mixing skills right here !!!

Quote Originally Posted by Tokem View Post
    Got to say I'm not a fan of the tracklist, but this is some pretty solid mixing skills right here !!!
    haha thanks though!!

not a fan of trap? or do you like diff DJs in trap?
    www.twitter.com/mtlgrrr
    www.facebook.com/mtlgrrr

pease post all mixes under 30 mins in this thread from now on, cheers

http://forum.djtechtools.com/showthread.php?t=68378

(if no one had commented yet, i would have deleted this post)
    Acer E5 i7 16GB 512SSD 2TBHD ~ WIN 10 ~ TSP 2.11 ~ AUDIO 6 ~ DUAL X1s ~ DN-X1600 ~ SPECTRA ~ TWISTER ~ ATH-PRO500 MK2 ~ ZED6FX ~ AT2020

" I’m the Dude, so that’s what you call me. That or, uh His Dudeness, or uh Duder, or El Duderino, if you’re not into the whole brevity thing. "

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast