Problem with my Reloop Contour Controller Edition

Default Problem with my Reloop Contour Controller Edition

Hi guys, wonder if any of you can help me with this.

My Reloop Contour CE has 'stopped working', by this I mean, I switch it on, it does it little showing off things and all seems normal, but then when I turn on Traktor and try to use it, nothing happens.

Traktor doesn't even seem to be recognising that I am pressing buttons on it etc (the controller indicator isn't doing anything).

I have tried everything I can think of, including restarting my mac, re installing the .tsi file, and have evn re-run the initial set up through the settings menu, but to no avail.

When the unit itself is turned on, but in 'standby' mode, only the "deck A" button and the '1-4' button on the cues section are illuminated, and pushing any of the other buttons doesn't do anything, they don't even light up.

I am running Traktor 2.6.1 on an iMac, with the unit plugged directly into one of the USB 3.0 ports on the rear of machine.

Anyone have a similar problem, or know of what I could be doing/missing out?

The puzzling thing is that it was working just fine at about 11pm yesterday, and now, this!

Cheers in advance guys,

Much Love.

EDIT: I have now plugged the unit into a USB hub,and some of the functionally has returned, but not the jog wheel, play button or the fx section..... HELP!

EDIT 2: I have solved the problem, after two hours of trying, I post this, and solve it in seconds....MODS, you can close this if you like now!

Cheers!
    Last edited by ThinAir; 03-21-2013 at 01:33 PM.
    Pioneer CDJ 1000MK3 x 2/Pioneer RMX 1000/Traktor S8/Pioneer HDJ2000s/Pair KRK RP5 G2/MBP 13"/Traktor Scratch Pro/Push/Novation Launchkey 25/Trigger Finger Pro/1.5" iMac :-) http://www.facebook.com/DJThinAir

Lemme guess, you had to change the port assignment for the mapping to "None" and then back to "All Ports"?

Quote Originally Posted by mdcdesign View Post
    Lemme guess, you had to change the port assignment for the mapping to "None" and then back to "All Ports"?
    Yep... as well as delete some old controller mappings that had found their way in there.... now if someone knows what to do about my neighbours dislike for house music, then answers on a postcard please!
    Pioneer CDJ 1000MK3 x 2/Pioneer RMX 1000/Traktor S8/Pioneer HDJ2000s/Pair KRK RP5 G2/MBP 13"/Traktor Scratch Pro/Push/Novation Launchkey 25/Trigger Finger Pro/1.5" iMac :-) http://www.facebook.com/DJThinAir