Lemur Scripting

Thread: Lemur Scripting

Tech Wizard

Default Lemur Scripting

Hello

I just bought Lemur for my iPad and Im currently working on my new template. And I've got some experience from touch OSC, but Im running into the next thing.

Im totally new to scripting and I want to script a tabbed container with some custom buttons.

I want the a container with 3 tabs which are transparent and 3 buttons to switch between the tabs.
    I know that I can just turn of the "Show TabBar" but the Tabbuttons a just too small and I can't resize them.

Does anyone know how to scrip this, or know were I can learn more about scripting?

Thanks, Duros

DJTT #1 setup pimp 2012

Quote Originally Posted by Duros View Post
    Hello

I just bought Lemur for my iPad and Im currently working on my new template. And I've got some experience from touch OSC, but Im running into the next thing.

Im totally new to scripting and I want to script a tabbed container with some custom buttons.

I want the a container with 3 tabs which are transparent and 3 buttons to switch between the tabs.
    I know that I can just turn of the "Show TabBar" but the Tabbuttons a just too small and I can't resize them.

Does anyone know how to scrip this, or know were I can learn more about scripting?

Thanks, Duros
    Not to direct you away from the fantastic DJ Tech Tools forums, but you should probably try out Liine Software's own forum. There's TONS of information about their Lemur product there:

http://liine.net/forum/index.php?sid...d66cd76c96e035

Tech Wizard

Thanks! Going to give it a try there.