a cab driver that djs while driving!
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 15
  1. #1

    Default a cab driver that djs while driving!

    now i've seen everything. riva starr just posted this on facebook. lol at him taking a jab at dj sneak.
    i believe the cab driver is using a VCI 100 and Serato

    https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?v...type=2&theater

  2. #2
    Tech Guru
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Location
    Louisville, KY
    Posts
    701

    Default

    Thats pretty crazy - and possibly dangerous. Either way the guy deserves a nice tip!

  3. #3
    Tech Guru 031999's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    NYC, NY, USA
    Posts
    1,340

    Default

    dude ever since traktor came out on ipad some great mixes have come from long drives in my car. just saying

  4. #4
    Tech Mentor
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    south of england
    Posts
    282

    Default

    hes using a vci 380 i think its def not a vci100 though

  5. #5

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by 031999 View Post
    dude ever since traktor came out on ipad some great mixes have come from long drives in my car. just saying
    there have been many times i've wanted to be able to mix while driving, i was never actually crazy enough to do it. i hope you're sticking to A-B mixing and 10 minute tracks. if you're mixing trap, it could get really dangerous.

  6. #6
    Tech Guru 031999's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    NYC, NY, USA
    Posts
    1,340

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by bluegrassdj View Post
    there have been many times i've wanted to be able to mix while driving, i was never actually crazy enough to do it. i hope you're sticking to A-B mixing and 10 minute tracks. if you're mixing trap, it could get really dangerous.
    oh yeah mixing funky house, but be careful you can get carried away the effects, creating a huge buildup and there is that moment where your like oh crap...... do i hold it till the drop and drive into this persons house..... or do i lose the groove and grab the wheel...... well if you do crash into someones living room, you have to yell as loud as you can, HOUSE MUSIC BITCHES!!!!

  7. #7
    Tech Guru Era 7's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Location
    Inside your speaker
    Posts
    695

    Default

    don't know about the states, but over here that would get you hefty fine if you get caught.

  8. #8
    Tech Guru johney's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Location
    Slovakia
    Posts
    706

    Default

    my ears

  9. #9
    Tech Guru Superfreak's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Location
    London, UK.
    Posts
    640

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by bluegrassdj View Post
    now i've seen everything. riva starr just posted this on facebook. lol at him taking a jab at dj sneak.
    i believe the cab driver is using a VCI 100 and Serato

    https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?v...type=2&theater
    LOL!!!!!! That is f*cking jokes man hahaha
    Roland TB-3, Roland TR-505, Maschine MK1 2.0, Alesis VI25, Novation Impulse 25, Allen & Heath ZED 10, iMac 2.9 GHz i5 8GB RAM, MBP 15" 2.66GHz, Logic Pro 9, Logic Pro X, Ableton Live 8, Ableton Live 9, KRK Rokit 8 G5's, Editor Keys Monitor Guards, Traktor Scratch Pro 2, Audio 10, , Vestax PDX-d3s x2, Kontrol X1 x2, Lexicon Alpha USB Audio Interface,

  10. #10

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by 031999 View Post
    dude ever since traktor came out on ipad some great mixes have come from long drives in my car. just saying
    just crashing... be careful bro.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •