DJM 700 over the 800 - Page 2
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

both the djm 700 and 800 are a big step down from the x1600, although i do like the 700 over the 800 personally, and the 700 is still in production, unlike the 800.
    Last edited by Jester; 03-25-2013 at 11:47 PM.
    Acer E5 i7 16GB 512SSD 2TBHD ~ WIN 10 ~ TSP 2.11 ~ AUDIO 6 ~ DUAL X1s ~ DN-X1600 ~ SPECTRA ~ TWISTER ~ ATH-PRO500 MK2 ~ ZED6FX ~ AT2020

" I’m the Dude, so that’s what you call me. That or, uh His Dudeness, or uh Duder, or El Duderino, if you’re not into the whole brevity thing. "

actually, ofcourse in my very own opinion the 800 feels way better built, knobs, faders and overall quality is way better on the 800 to me and i wouldnt choose a 700 unless your on a serious budget.
    the 850 is quite good value for money if ur going to use traktor!

+1 on the 850. badass mixer
    Acer E5 i7 16GB 512SSD 2TBHD ~ WIN 10 ~ TSP 2.11 ~ AUDIO 6 ~ DUAL X1s ~ DN-X1600 ~ SPECTRA ~ TWISTER ~ ATH-PRO500 MK2 ~ ZED6FX ~ AT2020

" I’m the Dude, so that’s what you call me. That or, uh His Dudeness, or uh Duder, or El Duderino, if you’re not into the whole brevity thing. "

Quote Originally Posted by Jester View Post
    +1 on the 850. badass mixer
    Yeah 850 is really out there , deff looking into the 800 , according to you guys 700 would be a loss , thank you
    Denon DN-X1600.Traktor X1.Macbook.http://soundcloud.com/jaskotech

DJTT Infectious Moderator photojojo's Avatar

FX are largely a personnel preference. I had a 1600 and liked it's effects better than any of the Pioneer FX.
    Chris Jennings FHP

Podcast - Soundcloud - Mixcloud - Beatport Charts - x

I'm guilty of this but I fell for " gotta have all pioneer stuff " , I already have CDJ 900s and the 700/800 would compliment them

I was even looking at the xone 92

Tech Mentor

i personally dislike the Xone 92 i have played on them so im not just making asumptions.

i will be honest and i think their sound quality is better than the pioneers, but practically i find them annoying...

the is no real crossfade contour wich i find very disapointing, the eq on button i dont understand why have a dj mixer if your going to switch of the eq?? the headphone cue isnt very helpful either, and asigning channels to the crossfade is awkward aswell...

for those reasons i dislike them even with their supiorior sound quality.

the only fx you have on it is the filter which is not really a problem for me as i have the x1 for that.

this is my view tho its not really a good match for my style, im pretty sure the fact richie hawtin uses one will mean a lot more then i think LOL
    Technics 1210 mk2 Pair, Pioneer DJM600, Traktor Kontrol x1, NI Audio 6, NI Maschine Mikro MK2, MacBook 2009, iPad 2 with Traktor DJ, Pioneer HDJ-500, Shure M447's

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by city_boy07 View Post
    i personally dislike the Xone 92 i have played on them so im not just making asumptions.

i will be honest and i think their sound quality is better than the pioneers, but practically i find them annoying...

the is no real crossfade contour wich i find very disapointing, the eq on button i dont understand why have a dj mixer if your going to switch of the eq?? the headphone cue isnt very helpful either, and asigning channels to the crossfade is awkward aswell...

for those reasons i dislike them even with their supiorior sound quality.

the only fx you have on it is the filter which is not really a problem for me as i have the x1 for that.

this is my view tho its not really a good match for my style, im pretty sure the fact richie hawtin uses one will mean a lot more then i think LOL
    Thank you! I'm not the only one. Just sold mine - good riddance.

Tech Mentor

Quote Originally Posted by bassgoesmeow View Post
    Thank you! I'm not the only one. Just sold mine - good riddance.
    i forgot to mention the annoying 4 band eq, which actualy slows down my mixing
    Technics 1210 mk2 Pair, Pioneer DJM600, Traktor Kontrol x1, NI Audio 6, NI Maschine Mikro MK2, MacBook 2009, iPad 2 with Traktor DJ, Pioneer HDJ-500, Shure M447's

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast