Alternate Traktor control vinyl
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Default Alternate Traktor control vinyl

Anyone out there know if there are any sources (I.e., not Native Instruments) for Traktor control vinyl...specifically colored vinyl. I have the basic NI black and a set of NI clear vinyl for Traktor but am looking for some cooler alternatives beyond the red,blue,black,white, and clear that NI Offer. I mean Serato has a ton of different color options for their time code vinyl. I like the orange and green that NI put out, but those were limited editions and not available anymore.

Makes me want to switch to x-wax or something Just so I can use cool Serato Vinyl.
    Traktor: Kontrol X1, Kontrol F1, DN-MC3000, DN-X1700
    Ableton: Launchpad, nanoKontrol2, LPK-25, BCR2000

Tech Guru

A few months back all the custom Traktor time code makers disappeared because NI sent them cease and desist letters. Apparently they didn't take too kindly to ripping off their proprietary timecodemfor their own gain.

Makes me want to switch to x-wax or something Just so I can use cool Serato Vinyl.
    DJ'ing: 2x1200MK2, DJM 850, Dicers, F1, Zomo MC-1000, Sony MDR-v700, i7 Win 10 HP Envy
    Production: Ableton Live 8 and a mouse, Sennheiser HD400, Sony VAIO

Click HERE to D/L Free Tracks from Soundcloud!!!
    https://www.facebook.com/Patchdj

Tech Guru

On the plus side, Deckadance 2 can use any control vinyl except Traktor's, and you can get the beta now to try it out. You can even burn a control CD from the program, very nifty feature!

Quote Originally Posted by Sambo View Post
    On the plus side, Deckadance 2 can use any control vinyl except Traktor's, and you can get the beta now to try it out. You can even burn a control CD from the program, very nifty feature!
    MBP 13' 256 SSD 8Gb RAM. Traktor Scratch Pro 2.6.8 | MF Classic | NI Audio 2 | NI Audio 10 | CDJ1000MK3 (2) | Technics 1200MKII (4) | A&H Xone 92 (UK) | NI Kontrol F1 | Ipad 4 | Korg Kaoss Pad Mini | Ableton Live Suite.

Tech Mentor

Quote Originally Posted by Sambo View Post
    on what interface?
    Technics 1210 mk2 Pair, Pioneer DJM600, Traktor Kontrol x1, NI Audio 6, NI Maschine Mikro MK2, MacBook 2009, iPad 2 with Traktor DJ, Pioneer HDJ-500, Shure M447's

Tech Guru

Any interface, as long as it has an input, from what I gather.

Tech Mentor

oh really? so my audio 6 will work but not my TSP2 vinyls?

Is there a reason for no traktor timecode support?
    Technics 1210 mk2 Pair, Pioneer DJM600, Traktor Kontrol x1, NI Audio 6, NI Maschine Mikro MK2, MacBook 2009, iPad 2 with Traktor DJ, Pioneer HDJ-500, Shure M447's

Tech Guru

There seems to be a very obvious avoidance of NI throughout the program. For example, the crusty old BCD 2000 mapping is already included, but there aren't any mappings for a single piece of NI gear.

EDIT: That and Traktor sue anyone who uses their timecode file apart from them, hence there's no custom traktor vinyl dealers anymore.

Tech Mentor

hmm v strange there is no x1 mapping?

i sense a war is brewing

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast