Whats the Best Headphones i could get for Under 80
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 29
  1. #1
    Tech Wizard
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Location
    Telford - UK
    Posts
    20

    Default Whats the Best Headphones i could get for Under 80

    i have a max of 80 looking for a new set , not overly keen on second hand headphones , not the biggest of budget but hopefully something half decent can be achieved

    thank you

  2. #2
    Tech Mentor
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Location
    North of England
    Posts
    296

    Default

    Zomo HD 1200, Numark Redwave, Reloop do some similar as well. If you look at them, pretty sure they are all the same headphone, just with different branding and accessories.

    Only issue iv had is the hinge broke on my numarks. They are abou 40-50 i think

  3. #3

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Spike Natural Affair View Post
    i have a max of 80 looking for a new set , not overly keen on second hand headphones , not the biggest of budget but hopefully something half decent can be achieved

    thank you
    http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Reloop-RHP...230#vi-content

    http://djworx.com/review-reloop-rhp-20-dj-headphones/

    Close to the HDJ-2000s, but for a HELL of a lot less. I wouldn't recommend them personally for a top-quality listening experience at home, but for DJing use they're perfect

  4. #4
    Tech Wizard
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Location
    Telford - UK
    Posts
    20

    Default

    will certainly look into them , thank you , been looking at some of the lower sennheiser market , like hd 205s hd 215s , would love the hd25s just slightly over budget right now

  5. #5
    Tech Mentor
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Location
    North of England
    Posts
    296

    Default

    The reloops do look really nice actually. Think they will be my next set. Although I have a sneaky feeling that mdcdesign is a reloop fan :P

  6. #6
    Tech Wizard
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Location
    Telford - UK
    Posts
    20

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by mdcdesign View Post
    http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Reloop-RHP...230#vi-content

    http://djworx.com/review-reloop-rhp-20-dj-headphones/

    Close to the HDJ-2000s, but for a HELL of a lot less. I wouldn't recommend them personally for a top-quality listening experience at home, but for DJing use they're perfect

    they look very nice , never seen them before

  7. #7

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Big Panda View Post
    The reloops do look really nice actually. Think they will be my next set. Although I have a sneaky feeling that mdcdesign is a reloop fan :P
    Of course A large proportion of my current gear is Reloop stuff

    Quote Originally Posted by Spike Natural Affair View Post
    they look very nice , never seen them before
    I'm pretty new to them as well, only came across them a few months back but I've been SO tempted to get myself a pair... as soon as my HAM5Xs give up the ghost, I think I'm going to take the plunge.

  8. #8
    Tech Guru
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Location
    York, UK
    Posts
    3,428

    Default

    Sennheiser HD 280 PROs:

    http://www.musicmatter.co.uk/sennheiser-hd280pro
    http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Sennheiser...-/130869312044

    Slightly over budget, but excellent headphones that'll probably beat anything else around 80
    VCM100 / X1 / DJM250 / DJM900 / CDJ2000s / Maschine / Audio2+4 / 2i4 / HS8s / TSP 2.6.8
    Macbook Air i7-3667U+8GB 10.9 / Win7x64 i5-3570k+24GB


  9. #9
    Tech Guru
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Location
    FL, USA
    Posts
    2,122

    Default

    Audio Technica ATH-M50s go on sale in the US for 100 dollars.

    I don't know if you can get that kind of a deal in the UK?

  10. #10
    Tech Mentor
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Location
    Manchester U.K.
    Posts
    343

    Default

    I've got a pair of reloops as my back up pair and must admit they are mighty good I was quite surprised!!! I only got a pair of pioneer HDJ-500s (80) because they had a teeny bit more bass!!
    Technics 1210 mk2 Pair, Pioneer DJM600, Traktor Kontrol x1, NI Audio 6, NI Maschine Mikro MK2, MacBook 2009, iPad 2 with Traktor DJ, Pioneer HDJ-500, Shure M447's

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •