Just bought the Extended Finger Drumming Tutorial .. Cant seem to run the videos

Default Just bought the Extended Finger Drumming Tutorial .. Cant seem to run the videos

So I Bought this tutorial today. Everything Downloaded fine but the Video wont play .. Keeps on loading and when i refresh, it says cant find plugin:File not found. I updated my plugins but still no use .. can someone help ..

Tech Convert

Im also having issues with the Finger Drumming Tutorial. The video plays but it's very very laggy and it stops playing many times I tried watching it with Safari as well with Mozilla.

I got the vid working .. apparently it was cuz of my router .. But now m facing the same issue as urs .. Lets hope they fix it .. !!

Hey guys I'm so sorry to hear you're having problems with lagging. That's got to be frustrating! I just messaged our tech guy about this and am working to get a solution ASAP!

Don't worry, you're being heard!
    in the lab while you sleep making dreams that go bleep

soundcloud.com/mad-zach
    follow me @madzach1
    http://www.madzach.com

Thanks for the reply Zach.I'm already having my fun with the packs. Started practicing with what i could make of the video.
    Cant wait for it to get fixed. God Bless You Man .. !!