[Electro] Live Routine of "Hit it" by GTA, Henrix, & Digital Lab

Default Live Routine of "Hit it" by GTA, Henrix, & Digital Lab

Its something Ive been trying to incorporate into DJ sets. I noticed the ability to do this from BassKleph and just adapting my own song choices, work. Its not perfect as there isnt any quantization and its 100% live. Well except for the beginning portion leading into it.
    Facebook
    Soundcloud
    Mixcloud

2x Technics 1200 Mk2|| DDJ-900SRT|| DDJ-SX || Maschine Mk2 || Serato || MBP 15"||

Tech Guru

i liked it, I am thinkin of doin live edits of songs too on my x1, just havent gotten around to doin it

Tech Wizard

Wow super dope. Been hoping to start doing that but haven't gotten the chance yet

Thanks guys, I want to move into the bars and start DJing there but I have a month til im 21. Once I hit 21 though I can go and check these places out, see what type of music they play and the overall vibe. Until then, house parties/college parties are a go. When people see me doing it live they love it. Its got that personal edge, showing them you are actually doing something more than playing tracks.
    Facebook
    Soundcloud
    Mixcloud

2x Technics 1200 Mk2|| DDJ-900SRT|| DDJ-SX || Maschine Mk2 || Serato || MBP 15"||