[Techno] Edo (Preview)

Thread: Edo (Preview)

Default Edo (Preview)

Preview of my new track Edo. I'm aware the track needs polishing but i would like to get your thoughts on it.

Techno Producer and Dj//Upcoming releases on Discovery Records and other labels//Australia//https://soundcloud.com/mrmye

Tech Guru

cool sounds. what made you use the trumpet type stabs that come in on the breakdown? are those from a sample pack, or did you make those yourself? I'm super intrigued with individuals' moments of inspiration.
    Hardware: Akai Max49, Maschine, Equator D5 monitors, Saffire Pro 14
    Software: Logic, Maschine
    My Neighbors Listen to House Music.. Because They Have To.

Quote Originally Posted by DJ Asand View Post
    cool sounds. what made you use the trumpet type stabs that come in on the breakdown? are those from a sample pack, or did you make those yourself? I'm super intrigued with individuals' moments of inspiration.
    Those trumpet stabs are from a sample pack I was stuck for ideas for the breakdown so I went to a sample pack. Sorta feel bad for using samples though. Hahaha
    Techno Producer and Dj//Upcoming releases on Discovery Records and other labels//Australia//https://soundcloud.com/mrmye

Tech Guru

I feel ya, I have been using 90% Maschine sounds for my tracks, but the way I figure it, I'm still learning so the samples give me ideas on what works with what. As long as you're actually trying not to use the samples I guess.
    Hardware: Akai Max49, Maschine, Equator D5 monitors, Saffire Pro 14
    Software: Logic, Maschine
    My Neighbors Listen to House Music.. Because They Have To.