[Dubstep] 4 EL3MENTS & Cody Holmes - Oh My God! [ Forthcoming via Digital Empire Records ]
    Tech Convert

Thumbs up 4 EL3MENTS & Cody Holmes - Oh My God! [ Forthcoming via Digital Empire Records ]

Hey everyone,

One of my songs with some friends just got picked up by a label. Hope you guys enjoy it.

Also I just started my facebook page and soundcloud so if you could help me out and like/follow you would be the best lol.

www.facebook.com/DJCodyHolmes

Thanks!!

nice drop, mixing could use some work tho
    www.soundcloud.com/naderia for above average Trance/Progressive House originals and mixes.

Tech Guru

good sounds and arrangement, but I have to agree with Naderia. Sounds like your growls are lacking in midrange. Did you eq them and cut out too much in the 1k-2k region, maybe?
    Hardware: Akai Max49, Maschine, Equator D5 monitors, Saffire Pro 14
    Software: Logic, Maschine
    My Neighbors Listen to House Music.. Because They Have To.

Tech Convert

Yea I have to agree with you guys! Theres one point especially that is not mixed properly at all. I didn't really realize that until I re-listened to it. Thanks a ton for the input guys, I appreciate the constructive criticism! Its hard to find now a days. I'll be sure to check out your guys stuff and give you a follow!