Meeting your favorite DJ - Your reaction! - Page 5
Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345

No "met your favourite DJ"-story here, but fits in nonetheless, I think. Actually, I don't even know, if I have a favourite DJ. Probably not.

Well, anyways, a couple month back I went to Berlin by train to attend a birthday party of friends. And turns out, I was sitting in someone elses reserved spot. Well, I said "no problem, I'll scooch over" and then spotted the vinyl flight case. We got talking about electronic music and DJing and stuff, and when he had to get off the train, I asked him, what his DJ name was. Well, turns out, he was a fairly well known German DJ (no namedropping here, I think it's pointless). A month or so later he played in my city, the party was actually quite shitty (but whatthehell, that's what guestlist spots are for), so I brought him to a proper party afterwards. Met him once or twice since then and would almost consider him a mate now (and he probably would too).

There's also another funny story, about another (at least regionally) well known DJ I met on the train. But let's keep that one for another time
    13,3" MacBookPro (Mid 2012) # 2x Technics 1210 # NI Audio 8 DJ # Ecler Nuo 2.0 # NI Traktor Kontrol X1 # Sennheiser HD-25
    http://soundcloud.com/vincent-lebaron/

Tech Wizard

WP_000209.jpg

Kind of blurry, but that's me with Armin van Buuren He wasn't very friendly though, seemed kind of in a hurry. Went to his concert the day after, it was IMMENSE!

Tech Student

Laidback Luke.
    This fucker kicks every liveset he plays to it's limits of escalation.
    He gets the point of making energetic music and combining existing energy on a liveset and how to use it to destroy the dancefloor.
    I once had the opportunity to see him live and will have another one on the 14.06.2013 on friday in Frankfurt
    I also can win a facebookthingy, where the one with the most likes on his comment wins a meet & greet.
    This shall not be a post of begging for likes, but if you could spend some time in donating a like i would be very thankful.
    If you wanna help me out just like the comment of Semi Klai > https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?f..._reply&theater

I probably would die of an Heart Attack, if i should be one of the lucky winners

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345