Traktor Temp Sync is Automatically Beat Syncing

Default Traktor Temp Sync is Automatically Beat Syncing

I'm having a problem with Traktor sync. I want to have it just tempo sync, so when you push the sync button, it just makes the tempo the same and nothing more. Now originally I thought that the tempo sync option in traktor settings would be the solution, however, when I set it to this I'm still not getting the results I'm looking for. I test it by getting two tracks up and play one and then play the other on the upbeat of the first song. However, when I do this traktor automatically delays playing the song until the next downbeat of the first song. This is really frustrating because I hate using beat sync I just think it simplifies my mixing way to much to the point where I feel like I'm not achieving anything.

Another solution I would accept would be if the tempo fader could snap to single bpms instead of going through every decimal in between. It takes me a good thirty seconds of pointless fiddling to get the exact tempo I want, and I never use a bpm such as 128.37. I just want 128.

If anyone could get me a solution to either of these problems I would greatly appreciate it. Thanks!

Turn off quantize.
    "Walking the fine line between Stupidity and Genious" My Soundcloud ---- My Mixcloud
    MBP Retina 2015--TSP 2.10--2xDNSC5000--2xDNSC2900--2xDNSC2000--NI F1--Denon DN-X1700--HDJ2000--Stanton STR8-80--QSC K12's--Crown Amplifier--Urei Monitors

Tech Guru

does what hes talkin about without quantize on

Quote Originally Posted by SirReal View Post
    Turn off quantize.
    Quantize isn't on, or at least the Q light is off.