"Headway" (Demo)–DCONN

Default "Headway" (Demo)–DCONN

Hey everyone,

So this is one of my first really serious songs. I'm still claiming it as a demo because I plan to revisit it later and add in more parts. But I think it's good for what it is right now. Everyone that I've played it for had no idea what to think of it. But I was hoping to get some feedback from you guys. Anything would be much appreciated.

http://soundcloud.com/dcaxeslinger/headway-demo

Cheers DJTT,

Dalton

Tech Wizard

When I listen to your track I imagine it playing in the background of a movie where a couple guys are performing a heist. Cool track though. If it were me, I would add some variation to the snare hits every 8 or 16 beats, something as simple as reversing the audio to give it a sucking feel. Cheers.

Quote Originally Posted by Unique Freak View Post
    When I listen to your track I imagine it playing in the background of a movie where a couple guys are performing a heist. Cool track though. If it were me, I would add some variation to the snare hits every 8 or 16 beats, something as simple as reversing the audio to give it a sucking feel. Cheers.

Thanks for the feedback! I love the visualization! Going to keep at it. Thanks again!