DJ Duos. - Page 2
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: DJ Duos.

me and my housemate are both into the same music and we can bounce around with multiple filters and effects and produce something pretty sweet.
    Because we pretty much started djing at the same time, and love the same music, we have no trouble getting on the same level. The stuff we do isn't ground breaking its just the fact that you get 4 hands on the mixer and one person keeps what they are doing in time as does the other. Two heads are better than one etc.
    < Progressive | Trance | Full On Psy | Liquid DnB >
    < Xone:1D:22:2D + Vestax PadOne >

Quote Originally Posted by Wuz View Post
    me and my housemate are both into the same music and we can bounce around with multiple filters and effects and produce something pretty sweet.
    Because we pretty much started djing at the same time, and love the same music, we have no trouble getting on the same level. The stuff we do isn't ground breaking its just the fact that you get 4 hands on the mixer and one person keeps what they are doing in time as does the other. Two heads are better than one etc.
    Any vidoes of that? I'd love to see 2 DJs off here mixin as a duo
    MBPro - UC-33e - Audio 10 - TSP2 - Xone 22 - 1210's - Mackie MR5's

DJTT Moderator bloke Karlos Santos's Avatar

@ Duerr, i saw DJ Food at Glastonbury in June . He was brilliant. Only took me about 10years to finally see him !!! Hes a Hero.

Oh dude i was somewhere in that muddy mess when The Chemical Bros played Glastonbury. That clown face was FUCKING SCARY..!

My fave DJ duo is the Electric Chairs 'Unabombers' from Manchester UK.
    Heres a snippet from the basement club that i consider the greatest club in the world.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xscDnHbojGU

thats the greatsest club in the world?

cmonnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn lol.

some real great vids and posts though, i really feel like i need to start messing with ableton.
    [ ms ]

DJTT Moderator bloke Karlos Santos's Avatar

Hah yup. Great music , nice people, DJs like Carl Craig, Danny Krivit, Theo Parish .
    It was just a basement with a huge system and an awesome atmosphere. Some of the greatest DJs in the world have played there just because it was a place for real music lovers.
    No need for flashy, glitzy, chrome and glass superclubs no need at all.

Tech Guru

^not to mention anybody who's been to their share of shindigs all know that some of the biggest vibes are found at the smallest parties!

Tech Guru

Quote Originally Posted by Karlos Santos View Post
    @ Duerr, i saw DJ Food at Glastonbury in June . He was brilliant. Only took me about 10years to finally see him !!! Hes a Hero.

Oh dude i was somewhere in that muddy mess when The Chemical Bros played Glastonbury. That clown face was FUCKING SCARY..!

man i'm jealous, seeing a dj food show is on my bucket list for sure! i'm also dying to see the chemical brothers again, but they rarely perform in north america and even more rarely perform in canada! booooo-urns

kay i feel that
    [ ms ]

wow .. that Chem bros video... maximum stage gobo.. really heavy .. sort a likw trip to the feelies ...alla science fictoral ... Id say.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12