Hercules RMX Mappings 4 DECKS w/ Korg Nanos
Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast
    Tech Mentor

Default Hercules RMX Mappings 4 DECKS w/ Korg Nanos

Hey Everyone,

I've been workingon updating my Hercules RMX mappings. These mappings also include mappings for the Korg Nanopad and NanoKontrol as well as the Hercules RMX all in one file.

Check out the tutorial on YouTube, there you will also find the files you need to download.

Enjoy!
    Priscilla

You Tube Video Link:
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TYHgJGXgH2s

Direct Download Link:
    http://dl.getdropbox.com/u/1130745/H...20Mappings.zip

Big thanks to Ean and everyone else in this community for sharing knowledge.

Tech Guru

since i see nobody has posted here i just wanted to take a sec to be the first one.

a) i joined this forum on your suggestion

b) i use your mappings all the time. only have an rmx at the moment but am getting a nanopad and nano control because having used the rmx for a bit now, i totally see why you added those and frankly, i have a feeling its going to feel like ive had 1 arm tied behind my back without them

c) i started using traktor because of your mapping and youtube video

im actually gonna pick your brain about a couple of mods i want to make to the mappings for myself but... i figure ill wait until ive got my pads to fidget around with that =p

but seriously. more than anything else. i just wanted to say thank you for taking the time to post your vids, pdf's, and videos. they totally helped me and that kicks all kinds of ass =)

- xtian
    Last edited by xtianw; 09-29-2009 at 11:40 PM.

Tech Guru

hey priscilla,

have you thought about swapping the functionality of source 1 and 2? to me it would just make more sense to have effects mode swap for deck 1 on the left side and the browser mode button on the right side dont you think?

Tech Mentor

Yeah, I'm constantly changing things and when they are stable and make since I post them up.

We can totally work together on some stuff if you like. I'd like to make a case to sit them all at equal level and stuff to. I'm a graphic designer and have access to all sorts of equipment. Laser cutters, Silk screening, model shops and so on.

Why don't you change up those mods and see how they work out. I'll try them out soon and see how they work out for me.

It's really cool that I have influenced you. It's only appropriate that I give back since Ean gave me so much.

Keep up the good work.

Hit me up on aim if you would like to chat.
    xxarmeeofmeexx

Tech Mentor

YAY someone else with the same setup! Ill have to see how your file works, we could collab on making this an excellent setup. Ill check out your video and see how we differ. Im excited woot woot!!!
    Silly DJ loops are for kids!

Tech Mentor

The video has been removed!!! WHY?! Im reluctant to try out this mapping without at least understanding its principles.

Tech Guru

just search "traktor 4 decks" or "traktor nano" on youtube. youll see armyofme's vids right away
    Baked Chicken | Brown Rice | Asparagus | Apple Juice | Snack Wells | Pretzel Chips | Lots of Water

Tech Mentor

cool Ill jump on that and see whats up. Is the TSI for 1.2 btw? Ive remapped everything to work for 1.2.

Tech Mentor

I do have a 1.2 ver. but i haven't made it live. if your interested i'll send you a download link.

Tech Mentor

that would be cool

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast