[Tech House] 30 tracks. 90 minutes. Mixed in Traktor DJ iPad app.

Default 30 tracks. 90 minutes. Mixed in Traktor DJ iPad app.

Episode 07 of my podcast Tympanic Soundsystem. Tech house, prog house, prog trance, techno. Mix entirely made on the Traktor DJ iPad app. Tracklist was not pre-made. Cues were not set beforehand. Enjoy!

Tech Mentor

No offense man, but I'm defo not gonna give this a listen. Almost offends me that you used a Ipad to DJ, ridiculous.

haha dang dude! This was my first try with the app itself and surprisingly I went on a lot longer than I had expected because it was just so easy to mix.

Please excuse the few mistakes due to accidental touches of cue points (set live). Also some volume changes as I was changing the master on the iPad itself.

Overall, the app is extremely powerful. I still prefer the feel of a real mixer. But the thought that I can lay down a 1hr mix anywhere at any time is awesome :-)

I really like that you're being creative and trying new things like the Traktor app! Will give it a listen with my morning coffee tomorrow! I'll keep you posted!

@DemiAlex That's just rude. The guy is clearly trying something different than anyone else. If it sounds good, who cares if used some DJM/CDJ-2000 or the Traktor app. Stop being so judgemental for no freakin reason.
    Quote Originally Posted by Ross View Post
    We could make love next to your DJM2000, you could caress the EQ knobs as I hit the effects button... It would be so perfect.
    DJM-2000 + X1 + A8 + MBP 13 (early 2013)
    Backup: S4 - S2 - CDJ-400s - T.62s

@julamy thanks for the positive words :-)