Behringer MM1 or Fader Fox DJ3?
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Default Behringer MM1 or Fader Fox DJ3?

Im trying to decide between the two, I know the MM1 isnt out yet, but if it is better than the fader fox i will wait until its released. Any reviews or opinions on either?

Tech Guru

How do you expect to get opinions and reviews if the MM1 hasn't been released yet?

On either, I was just wondering if anyone had heard anything good or bad about them.

A few users have had their hands on them already.....
    - Equipment - 2X Technics 1200, 2X Audio Technica ATLP1240, 2X XDJ700, 2X XDJ1000 MK2, Denon DNX-1100, Mixars DUO, DJM750 MK2, NI Audio 10, NI Aduio 4, Serato SL3, 4X Shure M44-7, 2X Ortofon Pro S, 2X Numark Groove Tool, Maschine MK3, Samson Carbon 49, Roland SE-02, Novation Launchcontrol, TouchOSC, Nocation Peak, Arturia MiniBrute, Korg Volca Kick, MicroKorg (Classic), NI Komplete Audio 6

Quote Originally Posted by DistortedDiscantus View Post
    Im trying to decide between the two, I know the MM1 isnt out yet, but if it is better than the fader fox i will wait until its released. Any reviews or opinions on either?
    They're not even remotely comparable. One's a £200 boutique 2-channel MIDI controller, the other is an £80 mass-produced 4 channel MIDI mixer.

It'd be like trying to compare a cheeseburger with a pizza.

What id its a hamburger pizza?
    - Equipment - 2X Technics 1200, 2X Audio Technica ATLP1240, 2X XDJ700, 2X XDJ1000 MK2, Denon DNX-1100, Mixars DUO, DJM750 MK2, NI Audio 10, NI Aduio 4, Serato SL3, 4X Shure M44-7, 2X Ortofon Pro S, 2X Numark Groove Tool, Maschine MK3, Samson Carbon 49, Roland SE-02, Novation Launchcontrol, TouchOSC, Nocation Peak, Arturia MiniBrute, Korg Volca Kick, MicroKorg (Classic), NI Komplete Audio 6

Quote Originally Posted by mdcdesign View Post
    With stuff crust?

Quote Originally Posted by Mike_08 View Post
    With stuff crust?
    I'm not 100% sold on stuffed crust... sometimes it sounds like a good idea, but then when you start eating it, it turns out to be too rich or too complex etc. Especially if you go for barbecue base with barbecue stuffed crust as well :-\

Sausage-stuffed crust is to die for!!!

Back on topic.... How are they not comparable? They are both midi controllers designed to control mixing functions and EQ. Seems pretty comparable to me.
    MacBook Pro, HD25's, Midi-Fighter Classic, Pioneer DDJ-RX , Rekordbox

Tech Guru

Quote Originally Posted by mdcdesign View Post
    They're not even remotely comparable. One's a £200 boutique 2-channel MIDI controller, the other is an £80 mass-produced 4 channel MIDI mixer.

They both send 1s and 0s, and they both have mappable buttons, knobs and faders. Yeah, worlds apart.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast