iTunes/traktor solutions
    Tech Wizard

Default iTunes/traktor solutions

I just got traktor and for some reason all my iTunes song show up, exept the bpm of the song. Does anyone know of software that can anylize the bpm of my iTunes songs, save it in iTunes and then be able to go with that. Or is there an easier way to get iTunes and traktor to work together?

Once you have analyzed your tracks in Traktor, the BPM id3 tag information will be saved with the file. Go into iTunes and play the track. It should update on the BPM field.

If you want to update several tracks at once, highlight them all in iTunes, right click and select get info. Enter a space in the comment field, or any other field you are not using and click ok. Your tracks should now update with the bpm values.

Tech Wizard

But traktor doesn't automatically detect the bpm when I'm using my iTunes songs, I have to play the song first. Is there a way to have traktor detect the bpm of all my songs on iTunes? I liked how serato and virtual DJ did all this with no problem

Quote Originally Posted by DJ7Star View Post
    But traktor doesn't automatically detect the bpm when I'm using my iTunes songs, I have to play the song first. Is there a way to have traktor detect the bpm of all my songs on iTunes? I liked how serato and virtual DJ did all this with no problem
    you have to highlight them all, and "import to collection". from there, u go to the top of the menu on the left hand side and find your tracks in Track Collection. there, they will be analyzed.
    I'm a fan of all things art. Music, film, photography, acting, dancing. Expression is powerful.
    www.twitter.com/mtlgrrr
    www.soundcloud.com/mtlgrrr
    www.facebook.com/mtlgrrr

Tech Wizard

Oh sweet! Thank you so much