Traktor with expression pedal?
    Tech Wizard

Default Traktor with expression pedal?

Hello djtt members, got another question for you all.

Is there anyway I can use an expression pedal to control a knob in a fx rack a kontrol s4 and foot pedal? If not, how can I use my m audio venoms pedal input to control it?

I want to use an expression pedal to control the third knob in my fx rack. Hardware wise I have a kontrol s4 with a foot pedal input on the back of it. Can this input utilise an expression pedal or just a foot switch?

I also have a m audio venom connected via a midi cable to the s4's input. It has a dedicated expression pedal jack. How would I go about routing the midi from the foot switch into traktor? I tried to do it in the kontrol manager with the learn feature but traktor wasn't picking up anything.

A footswitch on the s4, override the native function previewed to control any parameter. The rest is a bit of mapping.
    Latest mix

There’s also an almost hermetic community that exists in many areas of dance music, where serious hobbyists feed off each other’s expertise but barely connect to the industry – despite many of those involved actually working in it.

I do this. I have keyboard Pedal Plugged into my S4 and use the foot pedal as an Echo, Because I play guitar this allows me to "make room" for a guitar rift.
    Mapping Enthusiast
    S4 | X1 | F1 | MF3D