[Electro] Just finished a new track! Inspired by the movie Lawless.
    Tech Wizard

Default Just finished a new track! Inspired by the movie Lawless.

Hey guys! Just finished up a new track and would love to hear your thoughts on it. I sampled the movie Lawless because I thought the tone of that film would fit perfectly with the gritty electro illustrated in this track. Hope you like it!

Tech Mentor

It's really got that big "Stadium House" sound and production quality to it. My complaint is that the really only melody that hooks me in doesn't come till around the 2:46 mark. That being said the build from 2:05 to said point is quite good.

Synth selection is good, drums are nice and crisp. Just me personally try something for drum fills. The snare roll is fine, serves it's purpose and is relatively bullet proof, but I'd like to see some interesting drum fills. Just me.

Otherwise, overall it's a good tune.

Tech Wizard

Quote Originally Posted by BiggChev View Post
    It's really got that big "Stadium House" sound and production quality to it. My complaint is that the really only melody that hooks me in doesn't come till around the 2:46 mark. That being said the build from 2:05 to said point is quite good.

Synth selection is good, drums are nice and crisp. Just me personally try something for drum fills. The snare roll is fine, serves it's purpose and is relatively bullet proof, but I'd like to see some interesting drum fills. Just me.

Otherwise, overall it's a good tune.
    Thanks man. I agree about the drums. I was trying to focus more on the simplicity at the drop and gradually get more complex. The breakdown in the middle is the apex of that and then it slowly builds back to the simpleness with a extra intensity from the synth introduced in the middle. Thanks again!

Honestly... so far out of all the songs I've heard from forums, this is top 3 for sure. Good stuff!

Tech Wizard

Quote Originally Posted by robbyluca View Post
    Honestly... so far out of all the songs I've heard from forums, this is top 3 for sure. Good stuff!
    thanks bud!