Just Few Questions
    Tech Wizard

Default Just Few Questions

My first question is how do i go about getting myself advertised on a budget, My second question is my track library only consists of about 200 tracks how can i expand it more i mean will it just grow with time or is their a sure way to get alot of tracks at once. My third question is should i play as many genres as i can or just stick with genres im comfortable with like house electro and dubstep. Please any feed back would be appreciated.
    Emachines E528 4GB of Ram Traktor Pro 2 | MF Classic | Numark Stereo IO | Numark Mixtrack |

Mixcloud

Tech Guru

Um. Just buy music?

Spin the music you like!

Tech Wizard

Your post is in reverse order.

Decide what genres you like and focus on that/those.

Once you have decided on the genre/genres you are going to focus on then build your music collection focussing on those. The only normal way to get tracks is to build them up gradually i.e.; find tracks you like and purchase them then follow other music by the same artists and record labels. All this is made very easy using Beatport, Juno etc.

Once you have all those sorted then you need to do lots of practice then once confident look at getting your mixes to promoters/clubs/bars etc.
    TSP2.6.5 | Kontrol Z2 | Technics 1210M3D x2 | TMA-1 | Wharfedale 8.1 ProActive x2 | MacBookPro 8,1 (OSX 10.9 2.0GHz, i7, 8GB/1TB Hybrid)

Tech Wizard

Quote Originally Posted by willisnz View Post
    Your post is in reverse order.

Decide what genres you like and focus on that/those.

Once you have decided on the genre/genres you are going to focus on then build your music collection focussing on those. The only normal way to get tracks is to build them up gradually i.e.; find tracks you like and purchase them then follow other music by the same artists and record labels. All this is made very easy using Beatport, Juno etc.

Once you have all those sorted then you need to do lots of practice then once confident look at getting your mixes to promoters/clubs/bars etc.
    Thanks! That really cleared things up for me.
    Emachines E528 4GB of Ram Traktor Pro 2 | MF Classic | Numark Stereo IO | Numark Mixtrack |

Mixcloud