Vci-100+ Fw 1.3 pitch fader question
    Tech Student

Default Vci-100+ Fw 1.3 pitch fader question

this is a Theo's thread ,
    but I have a exactly same problem with him, please help us, ean!!

Greetings to everybody,

I am a relatively new owner of a vci-100se and i just downloaded the new mappings. I have two problems that might seem stupid or naive to many of you (after some searching i did to the forum i couldn't find what i was looking for). I am sorry in advance if this problem/question is already answered somewhere else in the forum, if someone knows please point it out.

1. Software Pitch fader range is -+100% - while the VCI-100 knob takes it to -+8 to it's min-max. Even if I change the settings for the software pitch fader range and choose -+8 or -+10, I now can move -+0.5 or something, meaning I only control less than one tenth of the full range of the pitch fader with the VCI knob. Since I am interested in fine pitch adjustments and I am not interested in a +100 pitch change, how could I make the knob of the VCI correspond to the full range of the software pitch?

2. Track strip (don't know if i'm using the right term). When I load a track on any player, I cannot see the complete track waveform, but only the minute marks. I read in the manual I have to wait for the tracks to get analyzed (or smthg like that) but no matter how much i wait, the track strip still remains empty. This happens to 99.5% of my tracks (for some reason I randomly discovered a couple of tracks that were actually displayed but for all the rest it's the same problem).

Thank you in advance for any help/insight!

Theo's set up

XPS M1330 - Vista SP2 - Traktor Pro 1.1.2 - VCI-100SE - TSI 2.3

my sey up

Macbook Black + osx Leopard + traktor pro 1.1.1 + vci-100 + Fw 1.3 + Tsi 2.3

Tech Convert

Here I already posted the solution for your pitch fader problem.

http://www.djtechtools.com/forum/sho...?t=6545&page=5
    VCI-100 (1.3)
    Traktor Pro 1.1