Traktor with 45 rpm & 33 rpm setting with controller

Default Traktor with 45 rpm & 33 rpm setting with controller

Hi Everyone

So I have been doing some reading on the 45 / 33 rpm setting and mostly (digital) vinyl users and normal vinyl users have been commenting and a from what i gather the software developers dont see any need for it esp if you not using digital vinyl or traktor scratch.

What I would like to know is does this setting exist on for the normal version of traktor (pro) using a normal midi controller ?

If not I need it

Now I hear a lot of you guys saying for the normal version of traktor and a midi controller - why the heck would you want that ?

Well where I come from an entire genre of music has come from playing 45 rpm vinyls on 33 rpm - thus if you want to even be able to play this (sub) genre with a midi controller you need the setting - and it needs to be mappable as switching btwn 45 & 33 is the part of the show

In case anyone is wondering - the genre here is known as mid tempo and it is different to the traditional mid tempo genre - we play 45's on 33 and from where we come from it gets the crowd rocking

Would love to get this figured out - Peace ^^

As far as I know, you can't. Only option is to set the pitch fader to 100% and slide it down to whatever the corresponding pitch would be.
    Mobile DJ. 2 x Denon SC2900, Denon MC-6000 MK2, Wharfedale Titan 15a Powered Speakers, Titan A15 Subs, HP laptop. Shed load of lights!! Maschine Mikro MK2, Xone:K2.

2nd Generation Mobile DJ
    2G on Twitter | 2G on Facebook
    | RobDQuick On Soundcloud

Thanks for the reply robdquick,

I was guessing that would be the best alternative solution, and for now that will have to do^^

Quote Originally Posted by Sunjalo View Post
    Hi Everyone

So I have been doing some reading on the 45 / 33 rpm setting and mostly (digital) vinyl users and normal vinyl users have been commenting and a from what i gather the software developers dont see any need for it esp if you not using digital vinyl or traktor scratch.

What I would like to know is does this setting exist on for the normal version of traktor (pro) using a normal midi controller ?

If not I need it

Now I hear a lot of you guys saying for the normal version of traktor and a midi controller - why the heck would you want that ?

Well where I come from an entire genre of music has come from playing 45 rpm vinyls on 33 rpm - thus if you want to even be able to play this (sub) genre with a midi controller you need the setting - and it needs to be mappable as switching btwn 45 & 33 is the part of the show

In case anyone is wondering - the genre here is known as mid tempo and it is different to the traditional mid tempo genre - we play 45's on 33 and from where we come from it gets the crowd rocking

Would love to get this figured out - Peace ^^

well RPM is how many times the record is going around the table in 1 min
    with digital it does not work that way, so im not exactuly sure what you are askin
    you would adjust BPM via your digital interface, not RPM.