Serato - Instant Visuals

Default Serato - Instant Visuals

Hey guys,

I have been doing visuals for clubs, DJs and brands for over 6 years and know how powerful live visuals are in connecting an artist to their audience. For the last year I have been working on a new system that lets any DJ create their own live visual show that runs automatically in sync with Ableton, Traktor and Serato.

I have called it LiveFX and you can get a free trial at www.iloveqc.org

We have over 2000 liveFX files so that when you are downloading a few new tunes for your set at the weekend you can come and get some new LiveFX which we sell for as little as £10 each or you can get great value bundle packs to get started.

Here is a wee video showing them in use in El Divino with Jonathan Ulysees:

and here is one showing how easy they are to use: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nSWw-...ature=youtu.be

Quote Originally Posted by ChrisILQC View Post
    For the last year I have been working on a new system that lets any DJ create their own live visual show that runs automatically in sync with Ableton, Traktor and Serato.

I have called it LiveFX and you can get a free trial at www.iloveqc.org
    Not sure how you manage to get it to synch with serato since it doesn't offer midi out...but I was curious.

I went to your site but found nowhere to download any software.

Default QC Query

"Not sure how you manage to get it to synch with serato since it doesn't offer midi out...but I was curious ... I went to your site but found nowhere to download any software."

Hi,

Thanks for getting in touch: If you register with the site the free download link appears - you don't need any additional software you just download the files and load them within Serato as you would any other file. Here's a short tutorial specifically on integrating with Serato which should provide a clear picture:

http://www.iloveqc.org/tutorials/ite...er-with-serato

We're going to be doing a new series of tutorial videos soon which will outline additional integration options. I hope this has been useful and answered your query.

All the best,
    Chris

Tech Guru

Chris, is this just like any other quartz composer file?

You guys just have a bunch of cool ones to purchase?
    And can these run consistent all night, or do I load each file per track in Serato Video/V-SL
    SSL - DJM 800 - Technic 1200's - X1 - ITCH - NS6 - VCI-300