Novation Launchpad Remix Decks? - Page 2
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Tech Guru

Ableton has as many clips as your RAM can manage, doesn't it? I've never filled it up to find out. But Lives effects are better than Traktor and as such so is it's mixing. You know there's a crossfader in Ableton right? And then you just put EQs on send channels and it acts exactly like Decks A B C and D (or however many you want).
    Kontrol S4Senn HD 25-1Kontrol F1

Tech Mentor

Quote Originally Posted by Sambo View Post
    Ableton has as many clips as your RAM can manage, doesn't it? I've never filled it up to find out. But Lives effects are better than Traktor and as such so is it's mixing. You know there's a crossfader in Ableton right? And then you just put EQs on send channels and it acts exactly like Decks A B C and D (or however many you want).
    If I tell you the truth, I don't know too much about ableton xD I started in FL Studio 10 and I'm still in FL Studio 10 but definetively want to change to Live and see what's going on! Seems pretty cool!!

it's really just a matter of preference. Is there a way to enable waveforms in ableton?

I use flstudio mainly but use both ableton and reason for collabs. Its nice, just not my style of workflow.
    - Equipment - 2X Technics 1200, 2X Audio Technica ATLP1240, 2X XDJ700, 2X XDJ1000 MK2, Denon DNX-1100, Mixars DUO, DJM750 MK2, NI Audio 10, NI Aduio 4, Serato SL3, 4X Shure M44-7, 2X Ortofon Pro S, 2X Numark Groove Tool, Maschine MK3, Samson Carbon 49, Roland SE-02, Novation Launchcontrol, TouchOSC, Nocation Peak, Arturia MiniBrute, Korg Volca Kick, MicroKorg (Classic), NI Komplete Audio 6

Here solution for use Launchpad or any other midi with remix decks =)

Anybody tried this???
    DJ'ing: 2x1200MK2, DJM 850, Dicers, F1, Zomo MC-1000, Sony MDR-v700, i7 Win 10 HP Envy
    Production: Ableton Live 8 and a mouse, Sennheiser HD400, Sony VAIO

Click HERE to D/L Free Tracks from Soundcloud!!!
    https://www.facebook.com/Patchdj

From Ireland Living in Manila: Philippines :D

Ableton has as many clips as your RAM can manage, doesn't it?
    Nope as many as the computer can handle you dont need to load clips to ram (although its an option).

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12