Completely Groovy, this is the best description to my newest Psychedelic Trance Groove DJ set. With a 75% brazilian's tracklist, you will enjoy the newests tracks of this unique and extremelly brazilian subgenre that's gathering forces at the dance floors in Brazil and in the world. You will not be able to keep still without dancing, NOBODY SLEEEEEEEPS!

Soon the tracklist will be released, for now try to find the tracks of the producers that never leave my playlists: Space Vision, Patchbay, Earthspace, Shekinah, Burn in Noise.

Leave the comments at the parts that you enjoyed most, constructive criticism is very welcome.

Thank you all! See you soon!

Completamente Grooveado, esta é a melhor descrição do meu novo set de Psychedelic Trance Groove. Com tracklist 75% nacional vocês vão poder apreciar as novidades deste estilo único e muito brasileiro que está ganhando força e caindo no gosto das pistas do país e do exterior. Não tem como ficar sem dançar, NINGUÉM DORMEEEEEE!

Em breve tracklist liberada, por enquanto tentem achar as tracks na coletânea de produtores que nunca saem das minhas playlists: Space Vision, Patchbay, Earthspace, Shekinah, Burn in Noise.

Deixem os comentários na parte que mais gostarem, críticas construtivas são muito bem vindas!

Valeu galera! Abraço e até a próxima!

Add me at my Facebook Profile: www.facebook.com/VicioussHoffmannn
Like me at my Fanpage to support my work: www.facebook.com/VicioussHoff