Vestax VCI-300
Page 1 of 10 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Vestax VCI-300

Default Vestax VCI-300

Anyone know roughly when the 300 will be out in the us/canada??? ive heard it is set to be out in june but thats probably in japan

have you ckecked out skratchworx...they seem to have quite a bit of reliable info on it.

yup done that, there hasnt been much new news on this

its available in June in UK apparently I am getting one

thats what im seeing on the net. I've ordered a vcm-100 2 months ago and still nothing here in Canada. Who knows when we will get the vci-300 here!!!!
    ::: mixing music that feeds the soul ::: iTunes | House-mixes.com | Mixcloud
    "If the music you're listening to doesn't give you goosebumps, you're listening to the wrong genre."

its all about the VCI100 SE. sorry guys but thats jazz

Tech Wizard

I talked to a retailer back here in Sweden today, they should have it in late June early July. What happened to April?
    Price: 7945 Swedish Kronors, which is about $1250. Seems very expensive...but then again everything in Sweden is expensive...

that is a bit on the high side...thinking of going with a denon 5500 and korg zero 4, hook it all up to traktor and also have the denon as a backup.........still trying to decide.......
    "If the music you're listening to doesn't give you goosebumps, you're listening to the wrong genre."

Tech Wizard

Quote Originally Posted by groovemixer View Post
    that is a bit on the high side...thinking of going with a denon 5500 and korg zero 4, hook it all up to traktor and also have the denon as a backup.........still trying to decide.......
    Well I doubt it will be that expensive overseas, Vestax said $799, not $1250. Thats just Sweden's silly price.

What do they charge for a denon 5500? You'll need two, right? + a mixer.

The Denon 5500 is going for $979 cdn, all you need is one, it has two players in one with a layer button. I had one for a week but returned it cause I wasn't sure what I wanted. Was looking at the Vestax VCI-100 but then I'd need a sound card and also a back up player if I do gigs.

Then I saw the VCI-300 and loved it but again I'd like to have an audio mixer so the 300 would not be the best for me.

Now I'm looking at the Korg Zero 4, I've ordered one and hope it's good, been reading both good and bad about it but all equipment has it's good and bad. I can use this mixer for audio, TT, midi, soundcard and it has lots of effects. But if I stick with the Korg I'll need a deck controler for Traktor. That's where the 5500 comes in. I can fit one 5500 and mixer in a fairly small coffin side by side (prob have to get on made or make one myself.) I think this would be a very nice setup. The Denon controling traktor decks and the korg controling the traktor mixer or just use the korg for external mixer. The Denon will also act as a back up if my lappy crashes or the laptop as a back up if the denon crashes!! LOL!!

I was gonna go for the denon 2500 but its a 19" rack mount size so it wont go well with the korg and also the 2500 has a split screen and is a pain to search for music due to this. The 5500 has a split screen also but it can switch to one between decks a and b, which gives you double the viewing size.

I've been waiting for an all in one midi controller/mixer for years and looks like more new stuff is coming but I've gotta get some toys to practice with or I'll always be waiting for the next newest thing and never actually dj!!!
    Last edited by groovemixer; 04-15-2008 at 03:51 PM.

Page 1 of 10 12345 ... LastLast