Numark 4trak and windows 8
    Tech Wizard

Default Numark 4trak and windows 8

Hey everyone,

I was wondering if there are people on here that have the numark 4trak that have gotten it to work with Windows 8?
    I was debating about the s4, but I really like the outputs, and inputs on the 4trak. I was checking out numarks site and seen alot of people saying the 4trak doesnt work at all on windows 8. Can anyone confirm or deny this? Also I seen alot of people saying the fx lights dont work on the 4trak, and other issues. Are there any other good traktor controllers in the same price ranges as the 4trak? Zzsounds is selling it to me for 581$

Yikes this is a way old thread but for the sake of passing on information Im replying. Im just setting up a brand new Windows 8.1 machine and had a bear of the time doing it. However I noticed that the USB indicator on the 4Trak was not lighting up so that led me to investigate the driver situation. Win8 did not install the 4Trak so I also decided to check out the usb on my laptop and it verified that Win8 indeed did not install the 4Trak driver. I went to Numarks page and downloaded the driver and everything now works great. So the 4Trak will indeed work with Windows 8.1 provided you download the driver.
    Numark 4 Trak | VCI-400 | Fostex PM0.3 Bookshelf Monitors | The Triple Threat NI-F1, N1-X1-MK2, NI-Z1 | Serato DJ/Flip