iTunes doesn't show BPM
    Tech Convert

Default iTunes doesn't show BPM

Well .... I'm starting to lose hope for the existence of any consistency in terms of tagging files ....

I'm just starting to arrange my songs on iTunes ....
    I saw that iTunes does not show the BPM of the files, unless i analyze them first in Traktor...
    1. I Analyzed all of my songs ...
    2. I loaded some of them into iTunes to see if everything is OK...
    3. Some of them have the BPM shown and some don't ... (In Traktor the BPM appears in all of them)
    4. I did not find any difference between the files that iTunes shows their BPM and those that iTunes doesn't...They're all the same format & from the same folder ....
    5 (and a bit less to do with). If you have any general tips for making life easier when arranging songs on iTunes and Mac .... I'd appreciate it...

Thank you.

My general tip is to use the search function as I've personally answered this question at least three times in the last year.
    "Walking the fine line between Stupidity and Genious" My Soundcloud ---- My Mixcloud
    MBP Retina 2015--TSP 2.10--2xDNSC5000--2xDNSC2900--2xDNSC2000--NI F1--Denon DN-X1700--HDJ2000--Stanton STR8-80--QSC K12's--Crown Amplifier--Urei Monitors

Tech Guru

I might be wrong, but ID3 tags actually have versions, like ID3.2.2, or something like that. Some of your files may have older or newer versions. I know if you use the freeware key identification software (can't recall the name now) sometimes the names don't appear in the tag fields because the tags are up to date and it can't read them. It's might be the reason, but probably not, it's just iTunes is a bloated turd of a program.
    Kontrol S4Senn HD 25-1Kontrol F1

Tech Convert

Quote Originally Posted by SirReal View Post
    My general tip is to use the search function as I've personally answered this question at least three times in the last year.
    That's what i intended to do prior to posting this thread....but i couldn't find the search option....i'm new here....
    Can you please help me?

Sometimes you just have to play the tracks again for the BPM to show up in the list, or is the BPM not there when you right click a track and view all the information?
    1210s - DJM-909 - MBP 13" - A6 - http://martinoscarsson.com

Tech Convert

Quote Originally Posted by hest View Post
    Sometimes you just have to play the tracks again for the BPM to show up in the list, or is the BPM not there when you right click a track and view all the information?
    It's not in the Info...and doesn't show up when i play the tracks...