Pioneer DDJ-SX mapping for Mixvibes Cross

Question Pioneer DDJ-SX mapping for Mixvibes Cross

Hello,

I just bought the Pioneer DDJ-SX and would like to continue to work with CROSS but unfortunately, the mapping has not been developed (so far - maybe) by Mixvibes.
    I could also not find any relevant information on the forum in Mixvibes website.
    Does someone has a solution for me, knowing that I have no knowledge in mapping?
    Thanks in advance.

Paul

Quote Originally Posted by djcrazyvibes
    Does someone has a solution for me, knowing that I have no knowledge in mapping?
    I have a solution for you, knowing that you have no knowledge.

But I'll let someone else chime in with that solution... OR, maybe, you can guess what it is yourself?
    DJ'ing: 2x1200MK2, DJM 850, Dicers, F1, Zomo MC-1000, Sony MDR-v700, i7 Win 10 HP Envy
    Production: Ableton Live 8 and a mouse, Sennheiser HD400, Sony VAIO

Click HERE to D/L Free Tracks from Soundcloud!!!
    https://www.facebook.com/Patchdj

I started on a mapping and came realy far but if you change the mapping in an XML editor while CrossDJ is open it can overwrite all you new mappings you done in the XML file. so what happened was I lost almost all my mapping and had to start over. But I DJ every weekend and don't have time to do the same mapper over and over again. For now I'm sticking with Traktor. But on their forum someone else is makeing a mapper and hass promiced to release it soon

http://forum.mixvibes.com/viewtopic.php?f=358&t=26174
    DJ setup 1 - Pioneer XDJ-Aero, Pioneer DDJ-SP1, Mixvibes Cross, Macbook Air 13", Pioneer HDJ 2000. DJ setup 2 - NI Kontrol F1, Z1, X1mkII, Traktor Pro2, Macbook Air 13", Pioneer HDJ 2000 w. Production - iMac 21.5", Motu 828x, Icon Qcon Pro + EX, Nektar Panorama P4, Propellerhead Reason, Mashine Mikro(drum programer in Reason)

Default DDJ-Sx and CrossDJ

hello to all,

can you guys tell me if the DDJ-SX and fully supported by CROSSDJ 2.5 above?

not found any video on them it was possible to see its operation, the current map this 100% functional? all LEDs work?

you guys recommend this program for this controller?

Many questions more tale with the help of you

grateful