How to map Maschine for Traktor Remix decks?

Default How to map Maschine for Traktor Remix decks?

I have a Maschine MKII that I'd like to map to launch each of the clips in a page of a remix deck.

Ideal Mapping:
    -buttons E F G & H each have one of the four pages of the remix deck in question. Each page functioning the same as an F1 would normally.
    -hold Erase button as modifier for deletion of clips.
    -filters for each column of clips in the deck = right 4 encoders on Maschine under LED screen
    -volume for each column of the deck = left 4 encoders under the LED screen.
    -And I was going to have buttons A B C & D be for cues and FX, but I know how to do that.

I tried my hand at doing this, but I haven't mapped something to remix decks before. All I could get was to be able to trigger whichever clip was played last in the column, but not a specific one.
    I saw a video of a guy with a mapping that did some of the things I'm looking for, but he only had the mapping up for sale. With a whole world of genius DJs and Producers available on the web, there's no way I'm going to pay for a midi map. Can anyone help me?

Tech Mentor

AFAIK you can't map the remix decks. Only the top 4 / whatever you played last in the column.

Only the F1 and MF3D/Spectra can control them.

Maschine might add this compatibility at some point, but not now.

Just get an F1 or MF.
    Techno Producer and Dj//Upcoming releases on Discovery Records and other labels//Australia//https://soundcloud.com/mrmye

Tech Wizard
    Last edited by padi_04; 05-10-2013 at 08:56 PM.

DJTT Mapping Ninja Moderator Stewe's Avatar

That hack seems worth checking out...

Default Re: BigPanda

Quote Originally Posted by Big Panda View Post
    AFAIK you can't map the remix decks. Only the top 4 / whatever you played last in the column.

Only the F1 and MF3D/Spectra can control them.

Maschine might add this compatibility at some point, but not now.
    Check out the link the guy below you posted. This mapping's called the 'Masch R' and in the video tutorial the guy is able to select each one; it's not impossible.

Also, I'm pretty sure Shiftee controls some remix deck samples in some of his NI videos. I mean he might have been using the Maschine software at the same time, but they don't include saying that in the vid descriptions or anything, and the little visual effects they do for remix deck clips in their other videos they used for those videos too.

And I own an F1 already, I just want to be able to control multiple remix decks at the same time.
    I wish there was some way to contact Shiftee, or some mapping pro.