KRK Rokit 6's Help
    Tech Mentor

Default KRK Rokit 6's Help

Sometimes when im on my computer and im in firefox, there is some popping or clicking noises (not loud or not to often)

and sometimes my KRK's dont even put sound out when i play music, it will stay quite and the computer will act as if no volume is playing when you open the music icon in the bottom taskbar. any ideas or does this sound familiar to any issues that i can fix?

Quote Originally Posted by rawrjaay View Post
    Sometimes when im on my computer and im in firefox, there is some popping or clicking noises (not loud or not to often)

and sometimes my KRK's dont even put sound out when i play music, it will stay quite and the computer will act as if no volume is playing when you open the music icon in the bottom taskbar. any ideas or does this sound familiar to any issues that i can fix?
    You using a sound card external to the computer?

Definitely familiar. I had this problem because the electricity coming out to my speakers was dirty as hell, and i even had some grounding problems.

Also, does the clicking/popping change when the picture on your screen changes? for example, when you're scrolling in FF?
    Quote Originally Posted by donstone View Post
    I only use VINYL flooring. Rugs are for cheaters.
    Quote Originally Posted by Patch View Post
    If you can't find an Abba song that you like, you are a liar of the highest order.

Quote Originally Posted by Polygon View Post
    for example, when you're scrolling in FF?
    That. The million dollar question of this thread.

Tech Mentor

Quote Originally Posted by Polygon View Post
    Definitely familiar. I had this problem because the electricity coming out to my speakers was dirty as hell, and i even had some grounding problems.

Also, does the clicking/popping change when the picture on your screen changes? for example, when you're scrolling in FF?
    YES THATS IT! I think you had the same problem as me sometimes when the motion picture changes, like even now when i was watching a movie, it did that when it was transitioning really fast! so whats the problem?

YES THATS IT! I think you had the same problem as me sometimes when the motion picture changes, like even now when i was watching a movie, it did that when it was transitioning really fast! so whats the problem?
    Again, are you using an internal or external sound card?

Tech Mentor

Quote Originally Posted by ProfessorStrangeman View Post
    Again, are you using an internal or external sound card?
    shit my bad its an external komplete audio 6 lolwith a balanced connection, not xlr, the other cable.

Tech Guru

TS or TRS?

VCM100 / X1 / DJM250 / DJM900 / CDJ2000s / Maschine / Audio2+4 / 2i4 / HS8s / TSP 2.6.8
    Macbook Air i7-3667U+8GB 10.9 / Win7x64 i5-3570k+24GB

Quote Originally Posted by makar1 View Post
    TS or TRS?

That.

Also check out this article. Lot's of possible fixes in there.