Quneo Sketchpad Templates (PDF and AI)
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Default Quneo Sketchpad Templates (PDF and AI)

I wanted a way to quickly visually mock up presets in an organized manner, and thought others might appreciate it as well.

All I did was organize a simple template out of the overlay files provided by KMI. Everything should be labeled and easily adapted to whatever your brainstorming workflow is.

PDF Download

AI Download

DJTT Mapping Ninja Moderator Stewe's Avatar

Good one!

Any chance you could create one for the Spectra or 3D? That could use to many's in this forum.

Quote Originally Posted by Stewe View Post
    Good one!

Any chance you could create one for the Spectra or 3D? That could use to many's in this forum.
    Sure. That's no problem. Will crank one out later this evening.

I'll gladly take requests, just no expectation as to when they'll be done. It's more fun than my regular clients, but it doesn't pay the bills.

That's great, just take time... Clients first

This diagrams could be cool to share along with mappings for people who know to edit and modify scripts. Especially Quneo and other controllers with fancy firmware.

Tech Student

Thanks! This is much nicer than my crappy hand drawn ones are. I'm interested in any mappings you might have done for the Quneo. I picked one up and have modified the presets a little, but haven't dug in too deep yet...

I saw this post and though it would be a good project to learn svg. I have made a mockup pf the midifighter spectra that can be viewed in a browser. I was trying to add interactive events so you can click on the buttons or colors to change the mapping description and color of the buttons just like the midifighter application.. If it is something you think you would use I'll continue with it, although after spending a couple of hours on it I'm not sure it will be that beneficial to what your after stewe but it would be a self contained application If I can figure out how to incorporate javascript.. The uploader is being a turd so to view it you need to change the file extension from

.txt to .svg

midifighter.txt
    Why did the elephant get lost... Cause the Jungle is MASSIVE!

Thanks mate for looking into this but I'll be totally cool Arrjaytea's example.

Whoa, great work OP and thanks for putting this together. I've had the quneo for two days now and have created an ableton project with all the pad LEDs in 3 8x8 boxes (green, yellow, red) in session view. Using the follow feature in envelopes I've been able to make some interesting patterns. I could share this also if there is interest.

Quote Originally Posted by Glassghosts View Post
    Whoa, great work OP and thanks for putting this together. I've had the quneo for two days now and have created an ableton project with all the pad LEDs in 3 8x8 boxes (green, yellow, red) in session view. Using the follow feature in envelopes I've been able to make some interesting patterns. I could share this also if there is interest.
    No problem - glad this is proving useful to anyone else, as I'd have made it regardless

Mine should be here today and I can't wait to dive in.

Lots of ideas over the weekend, time to see how long it takes to put them to work

DJTT Administrator del Ritmo padi_04's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Stewe View Post
    Any chance you could create one for the Spectra
    Made this one for my Spectra map back in February. Here is the psd file so you can mess around with led layers and stuff. Couldn't be arsed to do it in Ai since i got what I wanted faster out of Ps

MFS Template.jpg
    Last edited by padi_04; 05-13-2013 at 11:48 AM.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast