Routing settings for a Saffire Pro40 (or anything using MixControl) and Traktor

Default Routing settings for a Saffire Pro40 (or anything using MixControl) and Traktor

Hey all!

I'm trying to get Traktor setup and running through my Focusrite Saffire Pro40. I have the external mixer output on Traktor set to deck a => 3/4 and deck b => 5/6. These are being sent out to my DJM600. On the Saffire Mixcontrol, I have the outputs set DAW3 = > Output Line 3, DAW4 = > Output Line 4, etc etc. Confirmed the cables are plugged in correctly. No sound though. I assigned the mixers in the control to show the output of Daw 3-6 and there is a good signal as it shows up on the meters but nothing is sent to the DJM. They only time I get signal sent to the djm is if i turn off monitoring (set to grey) the outputs in the monitor section. This leads to other issues like always hearing something playing faintly in the background.
    When I did any type of recording, the sound quality was total garbage.

If someone has experience using anything with MixControl and Traktor with an external mixer, please please please tell me what your routing settings are.

Thanks!!

Default Heeelp

Quote Originally Posted by Tamerax View Post
    Hey all!

I'm trying to get Traktor setup and running through my Focusrite Saffire Pro40. I have the external mixer output on Traktor set to deck a => 3/4 and deck b => 5/6. These are being sent out to my DJM600. On the Saffire Mixcontrol, I have the outputs set DAW3 = > Output Line 3, DAW4 = > Output Line 4, etc etc. Confirmed the cables are plugged in correctly. No sound though. I assigned the mixers in the control to show the output of Daw 3-6 and there is a good signal as it shows up on the meters but nothing is sent to the DJM. They only time I get signal sent to the djm is if i turn off monitoring (set to grey) the outputs in the monitor section. This leads to other issues like always hearing something playing faintly in the background.
    When I did any type of recording, the sound quality was total garbage.

If someone has experience using anything with MixControl and Traktor with an external mixer, please please please tell me what your routing settings are.

Thanks!!
    Always hearing something playing faintly in the background. I'm with the same problem here, is there a solution for it. Can't seem to find a useful explanation somewhere. Any advice would be great!

Default Same problem

I have the same problem. After routing the 4 channels correctly, then play something on deck A (or any other deck), i can hear the track thrue the other channels of my external mixer. For example, when que'ing deck B (with the fader down) you can hear that sound thrue deck A, C and D. Is there a way to fix it??