Traktor pro to scratch upgrade, software only

Default Traktor pro to scratch upgrade, software only

Hi I have recently purchased traktor pro 2, latest version 2.6.1

Just got a gig playing weekly and they have DJM 900 nexus as the house mixer.

So rather than buy a sound card I want to use the DJM connected to traktor via USB with timecode vinyl.

Since I recently paid the $90+ for traktor pro 2 is there a way to pay for a small update of the software to unlock the scratch function to use with the DJM ?

Thanks.

Tech Guru

I don't think they sell the software separately anymore because of piracy which is why they grouped up the Audio 6 and Audio 10s.

I may be wrong though.

Tech Mentor

on there official sit u can buy a scratch package... i got mine at christmas so they do still do it!
    its like 89 euro or summat, u get the installation disc and a pair of timecode cds & vinyl
    Technics 1210 mk2 Pair, Pioneer DJM600, Traktor Kontrol x1, NI Audio 6, NI Maschine Mikro MK2, MacBook 2009, iPad 2 with Traktor DJ, Pioneer HDJ-500, Shure M447's

Tech Guru

That's the normal price though isn't it? Not an upgrade.

I guess you could use this: http://www.native-instruments.com/en...-timecode-kit/

But it's a pretty steep price.

Tech Mentor

Quote Originally Posted by SlvrDragon50 View Post
    That's the normal price though isn't it? Not an upgrade.

I guess you could use this: http://www.native-instruments.com/en...-timecode-kit/

But it's a pretty steep price.
    That's ecactly what city_boy07 was referring to, and is the cheapest way. There is no cheaper "upgrade". OP shoulda probably just bought that in the first place.
    Technics 1210 mk2's, Pioneer CDJ 500, Allen & Heath DB4, NI F1's (x2), Reloop Contour Controller Edition, Sennheiser HD25 1-II or Allen & Heath XD2-53's depending on my mood...

Mixcloud : xs2man - Latest Mix: Latest Mix 13-10-2016

Tech Guru

Scratch is $110 and is completely separate from regular Pro. You can sell on the Pro license if you want.
    VCM100 / X1 / DJM250 / DJM900 / CDJ2000s / Maschine / Audio2+4 / 2i4 / HS8s / TSP 2.6.8
    Macbook Air i7-3667U+8GB 10.9 / Win7x64 i5-3570k+24GB

i noticed on the NI forums there. Is a timecode public beta free download that runs side by side with already registered version of traktor. Would this be a short term fix for me? Is anyone else using the beta download of this ?
    Last edited by padi_04; 05-20-2013 at 01:36 PM.