[Progressive House] progress? honest responses please
    Tech Wizard

Default progress? honest responses please

so thats where im at now if you remember i posted a sad start to a song, you can listen to that origional here

please tell me what you think, ive considered increasing the bpm, and investing in glitch2 to get some more life into it i really enjoyed the demo version.

thanks
    Last edited by padi_04; 05-20-2013 at 01:41 PM.

Tech Wizard

oh yeah also, at the very end i just kinda left that there not knowing what to do with it, im really seeking feed back on this one any ideas, is it missing something, does the timing work out? so on and so forth

only thing i can tell u is to keep on going and keep on producing/practicing, only way yuo'll learn. also check youtube tuts for help with mixing/mastering
    www.soundcloud.com/naderia for above average Trance/Progressive House originals and mixes.

DJTT Administrator del Ritmo padi_04's Avatar

Please avoid creating duplicate threads in the future. Merged them and cleaned this up a bit.

PRACTICE that's all I'm going to say. I'm not going to sit here and say it's amazing because it's not. It's not completely horrendous on the other hand. However, look at the bright side. You used the skills you learned in order to make a FULL length song and you should be proud of that. Just try to find something that works and remember detail is the key to everything. Who knows, if you put your mind to it you can be the next Afrojack or Hardwell! Or even Zedd!