So many problems

Default So many problems

I have had so many problems with this controller. All of them different. Finally returned my original one to DJTT and received excellent customer service (thanks guys!) However, my replacement controller went into full melt down mode last night. Hosted a 300+ person event and the deck starting sending distorted signals 30mins into my set. Had to hand off to the next DJ early due to major sound issues. Really bummed out about it. Don't know what the problem is or what to do. I have spent many hours with the VCI 400 just stressing about it functioning correctly. Tired of this device, just want something that works

Tech Mentor

Quote Originally Posted by bPollen View Post
    I have had so many problems with this controller. All of them different. Finally returned my original one to DJTT and received excellent customer service (thanks guys!) However, my replacement controller went into full melt down mode last night. Hosted a 300+ person event and the deck starting sending distorted signals 30mins into my set. Had to hand off to the next DJ early due to major sound issues. Really bummed out about it. Don't know what the problem is or what to do. I have spent many hours with the VCI 400 just stressing about it functioning correctly. Tired of this device, just want something that works

Traveled all the way to New Mexico (from Philly) for a gig and had the same exact issue while using it with a MBP. To try and rectify the issue I tried restarting, and in 30 minutes the same distorted sound issue came back !!!!

I tried every possible soundcard setting to no avail. In the end I came to the conclusion that the VCI 400 EGE (and non EGE) had the worst sound card of all time.....which sucks cause it was "billed" as having a great sound card with great drivers by DJTT.

I bought mine early in the game.....spent $1100.00 and after the major issues I encountered with the soundcard, I sold it on Ebay. Sadly I couldnt get rid of the thing for any higher than $700.00.

Thanks Veztax for that dazzling $400.00 lessen in "why I will never buy another Veztax product ever, as long as I live....."

Is this an isolated issue or is this the general consensus among users?

I also got taken in by the hype and bought one last year but have not really used it much as I'm so happy with my current controller/interface setup. Wondering what I should do with the VCI400se now ... I get the vibe DJTT has got bored with it too.