[Electro] The Professor's Mix Vol. 002 - The First 60

Default The Professor's Mix Vol. 002 - The First 60

One of my hour long jam sessions I particularly liked and I hope you all do too!!!

Pretty good mix! Flowed together decently! Only thing is you spent too much time on one song. You let it play put instead of mixing. Which is ok at a legit gig I guess if you want to save songs but on a mix imo it should be more fast paced. Trust me it's hard I sometimes drag out a song too much too but just some friendly advice

Quote Originally Posted by chrisastro View Post
    Pretty good mix! Flowed together decently! Only thing is you spent too much time on one song. You let it play put instead of mixing. Which is ok at a legit gig I guess if you want to save songs but on a mix imo it should be more fast paced. Trust me it's hard I sometimes drag out a song too much too but just some friendly advice
    Thanks for the constructiveness!! I really must work on my pacing, I just love all these songs so much. Hehe!

My next mix is probably going to be a fast paced Electro mix about 30 minutes with hopefully about 20 tracks! My first two mixes have been totally unplanned, but I'll put some leg work in to the next one!

Please share this mix around! It's a big help to newbies like me to get the word out a bit more and get some feedback like yours Chris!