XONE DB2 to be discontinued????
    Tech Wizard

Default XONE DB2 to be discontinued????

Hi ddtt members,

I found a really good deal on the xone DB2....

but after asking, they told me this deal is while supply last.

So I'm wondering if Allen & Heath will disontinued this model or if it's only the shop that want to move their stock out...

Anyone heard something?

This is a really good deal but Not sure I want to buy something that will be replaced in the next months (by probably something better)

Thanks for your input!

I doubt it's been discontinued - probably just that retailer wanting to clear his stock.

It's not been out long enough to be discontinued.
    SC | MC

PM the link! Might buy it.

Tech Convert

Well, same was said about the Xone: DX, which was discontinued just after a couple of years of its release. I bought a D2 just now and hope this is not the case. I would be pretty upset. This being said the recent price drop was quite substantial.
    Last edited by Reha; 12-05-2013 at 01:25 PM.

Retailers drop prices to clear stock all the time. And then the rumour mill starts about discontinuing. It's also natural for manufacturers to reduce the price after a time as well. Retailers also say stuff like it's discontinued to justify them not carrying expensive slow moving stock as well. Regardless of life status, a cheap DB2 is worth snapping up if that's what you're into.

DJWORX
    - The very best DJ gear news, reviews and opinion

Tech Convert

I just did and I am happy with the purchase. My only concern would not be A&H ceasing production, but the lack of future software / driver support. The very same happen to me with the DX, just after a year. The current driver issues of the DB2 still haven't been fixed after a long time, so no wonder people get suspicious.

To clarify I don't think it's the case either. My only point is that it not being out long enough is no guarantee what so ever.
    Last edited by Reha; 12-06-2013 at 03:35 AM.

By the way, the DB2s went up to their regular price, so it looks like the sale was temporary.

I feel strongly about it and love learning more on this topic. Thanks for posting such informative content. It is extremely helpful for me.
    Last edited by Leavitt55; 09-22-2015 at 03:16 AM.