How can I get all my controllers at the same height?

Default How can I get all my controllers at the same height?

Hey DJTT,

So I recently bought a Numark 4trak (So glad I didn't get the S4), but now my F1, X1 and Maschine Mikro are all around an inch or so lower at the face than the 4trak so I was just wondering if anyone had any ideas on how i could get them all at about the same height. Maybe what kind of material to place under or something. Dont really want to buy a flight case that big because its like a 35+ inch setup horizontally so yeah. Any help would be appreciated!

i use 2 blocks of wood to get my midifighters up to the mixer. improvise!
    Acer E5 i7 16GB 512SSD 2TBHD ~ WIN 10 ~ TSP 2.11 ~ AUDIO 6 ~ DUAL X1s ~ DN-X1600 ~ SPECTRA ~ TWISTER ~ ATH-PRO500 MK2 ~ ZED6FX ~ AT2020

" I’m the Dude, so that’s what you call me. That or, uh His Dudeness, or uh Duder, or El Duderino, if you’re not into the whole brevity thing. "

books. I use books to get everything to the right height.

I use sound dampening material. I have extra lieing about.
    - Equipment - 2X Technics 1200, 2X Audio Technica ATLP1240, 2X XDJ700, 2X XDJ1000 MK2, Denon DNX-1100, Mixars DUO, DJM750 MK2, NI Audio 10, NI Aduio 4, Serato SL3, 4X Shure M44-7, 2X Ortofon Pro S, 2X Numark Groove Tool, Maschine MK3, Samson Carbon 49, Roland SE-02, Novation Launchcontrol, TouchOSC, Nocation Peak, Arturia MiniBrute, Korg Volca Kick, MicroKorg (Classic), NI Komplete Audio 6

I used the styrofoam from my S4 box to get it to the right height on top a desk that was just out of height. Result is a very ergonomic platform from which to DJ.
    A+H DB4, Technics 1210's x2, F1, X1MK2 x2, MaschineMk2, Akai LPK 25, MF3D, XDJ-1000 x2.

Closed-cell foam blocks Available in all shapes and sizes for PEANUTS on eBay.
    For Sale: Handmade Custom DJ Cables - RCA / TRS / XLR!
    Gear: 2x Reloop Contour, Zomo MC-1000, Reloop RMX-40 :: Reloop Terminal Mix 4 :: Korg nanoKONTROL :: Traktor 2.6.1
    Latest Mix: June Progressive House (Soundcloud)

I'll use empty DVD cases with some foamy material taped to the bottom. It gets my X1 completely level with my Zero4, and my Xone: DX pretty close.
    Cheers!
    | 13" rMBP | KORG ZERO4 | NOVATION TWITCH | 2 X CDJ-200 | KONTROL X1 |

I tip my hat to all you gents for your patience and answers. This is a troll post if I've ever seen one. First post, how do I level my gear?

But! I will answer in the spirit of helpfulness. I used black foam to lift my X1 to mixer height.
    2 x gemini PT 1000 . Gemini PS-525 . X1
    NI Audio 6 . Traktor Scratch pro 2
    2007 Macbook Pro
    Quote Originally Posted by The Mighty FV View Post
    manners don't cost a thing dude - never forget that, it'll help you in all walks of life.