F1 work with Traktor 2.1.2?

Default F1 work with Traktor 2.1.2?

I currently have Traktor 2.1.2 put cant upgrade to 2.5 as the specs arent good enough for my current laptop, would a traktor F1 work with Traktor 2.1.2 and what features would I be missing out on?

I think the remix decks were added in 2.5 mate, not 100% though.

edit: you could map the F1 to control sample slots (if it works - the driver might install with 2.5)
    SC | MC

Quote Originally Posted by Nicky H View Post
    I think the remix decks were added in 2.5 mate, not 100% though.

edit: you could map the F1 to control sample slots (if it works - the driver might install with 2.5)
    When I launch Traktor 2.1.2, the start set up doesn't have Traktor F1 configurations under native instruments

Yeah I think it will need a driver to work and that probably gets installed with the latest Controller Editor software - if you can plug it in to your computer and it's recognised as a class compliant midi device you will be able to map it.
    SC | MC

Quote Originally Posted by Nicky H View Post
    Yeah I think it will need a driver to work and that probably gets installed with the latest Controller Editor software - if you can plug it in to your computer and it's recognised as a class compliant midi device you will be able to map it.
    not worth the risk, think ill give it a miss until i buy a better laptop